Neemz1844 is offline New Member

Anavar, my first cycle

Hey guys, don't really know anything about steroids but I know a decent amount about working out and nutrition. I have recently let myself go and hard work to get back into shape is just not happening, so I need a little bit of help.

One of my friends who is a big body builder said that Anavar might be the right one for me. I basically want to lose weight more than anything while being able to get cut at the same time. I weigh around 215 right now with 27% body fat (yes I know it is very high, used to be around 15-17).

Anyways, could you guys give me some pointers on Anavar, is it the right one for me? If not what should I take? I am a competent individual so I know the risks and what-not of taking steroids. I am 23 years old and as of right now my diet is not the best, however I am willing to change anything to get back into shape. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neemz1844 View Post
    I know a decent amount about working out and nutrition.

I weigh around 215 right now with 27% body fat (yes I know it is very high, used to be around 15-17).

I am 23 years old and as of right now my diet is not the best, however I am willing to change anything to get back into shape.
    Use some good nutrition info and build a good diet, that will show better results than cycling anything regardless of what a "big" bodybuilder recommends.

Read this, its a friend of mine. All natural and great results. Its not overnight, its not "easy", but its evidence that anabolics are not needed to lose weight

Vommit warning, disgusting B & A
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 05-27-2010 at 12:02 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need to take any kind of AAS, all you need is a good solid diet plan and intense cardio routine, weight will drop off you. One of the biggest issues with people wanting to cut up is they use gear to do it before its needed, you are along way off using gear to help cut you up, only diet and cardio couple with dedication and motivation are what you need.

Best of luck.

Thread Information