troymilez is offline New Member

UGLOZ Suss 250 and Deca durabolin- 1st Time Cycle0- Need Advice please

Hi guys, i've got my hands on ugloz suss and deca 10ml vials, and have been told that wont be enough for me. I haven't written up a program or been given one yet, and want to know how many ml shots each week of each, how long is a good cycle, and what pct products will i need. Im looking to begin the cycle in the next 2 months. Thankyou any advice would be great. Here are a few of my stats to give a clearer understanding:

Age 18
    Weight 67kg/ 147 lbs hardgainer
    Training 2 years on and off
    Height 5'10"

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    way too young..and youre 5'10 and only 147 lbs? u need to get to the diet section and figure out how to eat...i'm 5'10 and i was 195 naturally by 22...its all diet, save the gear til ur in ur mid 20's

i appreciate your advice....do the steroids have a expiration date..what would happen if i did start my first cycle at this age and weight

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    Please don't start AAS yet.

At your age, hormones will already be jacked relatively speaking. And if you get the right diet and training program you will see great gains.

Depending on when the gear was manufactured, it could be good for another 3 years. Though I would sell it if I was you, and not even consider a cycle till you're AT LEAST 21-22 years old.

If you're going to disregard this advice and cycle anyway. Please, at least get some Nolvadex and Clomid on hand for your PCT. Perhaps even some Arimidex or Aromasin to take during your cycle, if required.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    listen to the above dude they are speaking sense

Im trying to balance up the odds, but i do want to see that goal of mine that ive determined. I have a readily source of nolvadex and clomid, and have seen the gp and been given the all clear from blood tests. Is there limits to my gains being im so young, and what is the worst that can happen being that im under the age of 21

cobra305 is offline Member

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    You can fcuk your hormone levels permanently, for life.

The reward is not worth the risk in this case.

Seriously, at 18, you will get jacked simply by following the right training and diet program. Then when hitting AAS at about 22 you will have an awesome, solid base to get fcuken JACKED on, you'll be shredded and MASS. You'll have a great strength base to start cycling on and this will prove a huge advantage for you.

Honestly, if I was in your shoes, I'd plan the next couple of years out now in regards to training (periodise a schedule tailored to meet goals) and put myself in a prime position to gain the most out of a cycle in a few years time.

You won't see it now, but when you're about 21, no matter what decision you make now, you'll realise this advice was correct.

hey guys, I just finished my cycle of 10ml of deca and suss, i have experienced no side effects with outstanding results, a gain of 10.5kg was earnt with an immense gain in strength. i now weight 77.5kg and hold slightly more water, especially in my face. I know i have disregarded everyones advice and begun my cycle at the age of 18 but i tend to take risks.

Im currently researching about a cocktail mix with deca, suss, prop, and enanthate 10ml of each. Could any body give me advice, and unfortunately i simple will ignore the advice of not taking it till im 21. Thankyou

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by troymilez View Post
    hey guys, I just finished my cycle of 10ml of deca and suss, i have experienced no side effects with outstanding results, a gain of 10.5kg was earnt with an immense gain in strength. i now weight 77.5kg and hold slightly more water, especially in my face. I know i have disregarded everyones advice and begun my cycle at the age of 18 but i tend to take risks.

Im currently researching about a cocktail mix with deca, suss, prop, and enanthate 10ml of each. Could any body give me advice, and unfortunately i simple will ignore the advice of not taking it till im 21. Thankyou
    sure, we will give you advice that you will ignore anyway, why not? through the use of steroids , you have managed to reach the height and weight of my 15 year old kid. well done.
    what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by troymilez View Post

Maybe you should go research on a board that caters to children. And that had better hurt coming from me; most people tell me I'm too young (22).

Really though, with your experience level in training and diet you will be lucky to keep those gains. I hope I'm wrong for your sake but I'd say ATLEAST wait till a few months after PCT b4 researching a new cycle. To see if the gains stay... and if you are scratching your head wondering what PCT means I am going to karate chop you in the throat thru the computer screen
    Last edited by thenextcutler; 05-27-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Thread Information