Test E/ Tren E cycle/Anavar critique

Stats
    31yrs
    183lbs.
    6ft tall
    training 12yrs.
    2500-3000 calories
    12%bf
    goals lean body mass 10-15 lbs. and get down around 8-9%bf shredded.
    (My first cycle was Test E/Eq 500/600 12 weeks.)

Just recieved:
    2 10ml Test E 250
    2 10ml Tren E 200
    100 10mg Anavar

A Few questions before starting(not here for diet and pct info have all in check)

1. Looking to gain 10-15lbs and wondering is it better to go with 500mg/w
    test E or a TRT dosage of somewhere in the range of 250-300 with Tren E at 300mg/w? Ive seen conflicting arguments on both sides and not crazy about the side effects of tren and have heard larger doses of Test amplify its effects.
    2. Opinions on adding Anavar to the end of the cycle or would it be a waste of the compound seeing how Tren is highly effective.(cross that bridge once i get there i guess)opinions?
    3. A little nervous about Tren E after reading many posts of insomnia night sweats cough etc. At 300mg/w am less likely to see the sides?
    4. Opinions on skipping Tren E and doing a Test E/Anavar only cycle?
    5. Any additional ancillaries. ex.milk thistle, liver protectors, b6 caber.

Cycle
    10weeks
    1-10 Test E 250
    1-8 Tren E 200
    8-12 Anavar(optional)

Pct.
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    adex on hand during cycle for gyno. itchy nips
    Last edited by Jookington; 06-04-2010 at 07:08 AM.

Jookington is offline Junior Member
    Bump

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Tren is kinda harsh for a second cycle.. but if you think you can handle the side effects, then more power to you.

Your doses are all wrong. You can keep the test @ 250mg/wk if you are prone to sides from testosterone .. but I would raise it to minimum 350-400mg/wk.

You need to up that tren. Consider the amount of actual hormone you get from the Enan-ester. Your weekly dosage would be like 142mg/wk... which would give you all the negative side effects associated w/ tren, and none of its benefits. Go to 350mg/wk minimum.

Also, I would extend the Tren-E to 10 weeks. You can run till the 10th or 12th week... your call.

Finally, I like that anavar backload. It'll have some nice synergy w/ the tren.

-VM

Best of luck.

Jookington is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for for the reply. I wasnt implying that i would be running a low dose of test at 250/w..but have read conflicting views of lower dosages vs standards like 500mg/w. Is 500 mg/w of test to much with tren ..Think 400 test e/350 tren E might be the right spot for me...Also is caber the only way to go for prolactin? Any other ancillaries from experienced cyclers?

Thread Information