I.Muscle is offline Junior Member

Clen and creatine together?

This may sound dumb, but i have used EC stack with Creatine with positive results before. I lost a good amount of bodyfat while actually increasing my strength and big 3.

I was thinking about clen sometime soon. I used it a couple times before, and saw pretty good results. I got that last 5ish lbs to go before being at the bodyfat i want for summer. So id like to speed up the fat loss a bit more. My diet is solid, and im doing 4-5 45 minute cardio sessions a week.

thanks

Bump

Walnutz is offline Member
    You will be fine with a clen /creatine combo. The clen will probably help keep the water retention down that is caused from creatine.

I think a clen /creatine combo would work just fine. Clen will definitely help shed those last few pounds. Are you going to supplement anything else like taurine or keto?

aid110 is offline New Member
    ive used clen and creatine in a cutting cycle last summer, worked really well. was really chuffed. you cant go wrong with creatine its one of the cheapest supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by charliemurphy229 View Post
    I think a clen/creatine combo would work just fine. Clen will definitely help shed those last few pounds. Are you going to supplement anything else like taurine or keto?
    Yes 5g taurine daily.

Thread Information