TMK22 is offline New Member

Clen not raising body temp, no side effects

I've been using lions clen for 12 days now, slowly ramping from 80mcg to 160mcg that I am at now and I am not seeing any results at all. This is my 4th time doing a clen cycle so I decided to just start at 80mcg rather than lower.

The very first day I used it I felt the effects, got the shakes big time, felt energized, seemed to lose 4 pounds over night.

But after that first day I have not felt any serious side effects, my body temp is 97.2 degrees as of today. I have even taken diphenhydramine since Monday to try and reset my receptors and still no shakes or results.

Sound like a weak batch to you guys? I'm thinking that what ever clen was in the batch had separated and gone to the top and i got a good dose on day 1 and since then have gotten weak doses. That sound logical to anyone else?

I contacted lion and he is sending me another batch but I'm just looking for someone elses thoughts on this.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    My temp never raises on clen although my weight loss increases. After 10 days I start seeing diminishing returns with clen due to beta 2 receptor down regulation. A common misconception is that benadryl up regulates beta 2 receptors but it does not. The only thing proven to up regulate receptors is ketotifen. Still, it is best to cycle clen on/off. I personally like two days on/off with keto to help with up regulation.

I've cycled clen many times and don't feel it like I used too. But is does still work. Supplement with taurine helps with cramps as well.

TMK22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    My temp never raises on clen although my weight loss increases. After 10 days I start seeing diminishing returns with clen due to beta 2 receptor down regulation. A common misconception is that benadryl up regulates beta 2 receptors but it does not. The only thing proven to up regulate receptors is ketotifen. Still, it is best to cycle clen on/off. I personally like two days on/off with keto to help with up regulation.

I've cycled clen many times and don't feel it like I used too. But is does still work. Supplement with taurine helps with cramps as well.

Hmm I was not aware that keto was the only thing that worked to regulate receptors. How do you dose the keto?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen is dosed at 1mg/day and take at night because it makes you drowsy.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ketotifen - what you need to know!

This is a good informative thread on Keto. They recommend 3-4mgs at night,but like tballz said, it will make you drowsy. I don't take more than 1mg otherwise Im groggy in the am.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Never felt a temp increase on clen myself.

Thread Information