Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    prodaddy is offline Junior Member

question about a few products

i was told that i could use estro xtreme as a pct and gyno preventer.i ran out of gear after only 4 weeks of test E and dbol (i know,bad planning on my part)but its done and its time for a pct to prevent any problems,i can not get clomid in my area,this is what i have,is it a good product to use? also,what all do you guys know about fina-stane and what all do you know about super cissus rx? thanks for all the advice.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    http://www.supplementreviews.com/ame...r/estro-xtreme

never heard of it... but some say its good

thanks,i saw this also,the guys at the supplement store says its the best product out there for pct.i hope it works because i have a very bad planned out cycle and pct,i couldnt get any of the things i was promised,it was my own fault and my next cycle down the road will be much better planned out. anyone know anything about this Fina-stane? i found out all the other info on the super cissus rx(this seems to be a great product from what i have read)im looking forward to useing it to see if i can rid some joint pain.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by prodaddy View Post
    i was told that i could use estro xtreme as a pct and gyno preventer.i ran out of gear after only 4 weeks of test E and dbol(i know,bad planning on my part)but its done and its time for a pct to prevent any problems,i can not get clomid in my area,this is what i have,is it a good product to use? also,what all do you guys know about fina-stane and what all do you know about super cissus rx? thanks for all the advice.
    From what I've read, it's an AI, and a weak pro hormone. AR-R , the banner at the top of this page can supply you with all of your REAL PCT needs. I would much rather use the real thing then this product after a real AAS cycle.

How about the fina-stane?anyone know anything about it?i here it is basically tren and efi together

Quote Originally Posted by prodaddy View Post
    How about the fina-stane?anyone know anything about it?i here it is basically tren and efi together
    Not going to get much help here with PH products. This is a Q&A for AAS. Some of the PH's do work, but pale in comparison to AAS. Very short cycle, hard on the body, worse in most cases then the real deal. I would steer clear of them.

Thanks bro.i was just wondering if i could do something like the finastane while i was in pct to still keep gaining

It still going to shut you down. I wouldn't.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    this is the reason people should have all there gear and all there ancillaries prior to starting a cycle...I'm sure you heard this before!

I would not do the ph's at this point just get some real serms from ar-r and do a proper pct

I appreciate the advice and i am on the proper pct.i know that my cycle was poorly planned and it cost me and not anyone else so lesson learned.i already have everything for my next cycle down the road.i was just curious about this drug,i had herd good things and wondered about others experiences with it and if it could be used during pct.thanks again for all advice

Thread Information