nwjt is offline Associate Member

Taking test cyp 200 mg (1 ML)

Taking it weekly. Hopefully will get the dosage increased. SHould I inject it all at once very week or split it in half and inject twice a week?

I'l only got 10 needs for a 10 week supply, so will have to re-use them. I am thinking just soak the needles in alcohol and rinse the syringe out with alcohol if I choose to do twice a week.

Suggestions?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    Taking it weekly. Hopefully will get the dosage increased. SHould I inject it all at once very week or split it in half and inject twice a week?

I'l only got 10 needs for a 10 week supply, so will have to re-use them. I am thinking just soak the needles in alcohol and rinse the syringe out with alcohol if I choose to do twice a week.

Suggestions?
    I'm not following your entire post, but NEVER re-use syringes or needles. NEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm not following your entire post, but NEVER re-use syringes or needles. NEVER.
    Noted, thanks. In the USA are needles prescribed or are the OTC?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    go to any tractor supply cvs...you can get them online buy them from the site sponser ar-r its endless and so easy and inexpensive why would you even think of re-using

gym_junki is offline Member
    do not ever reuse a needle or a syringe that's a big noooooo

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    go to any tractor supply cvs...you can get them online buy them from the site sponser ar-r its endless and so easy and inexpensive why would you even think of re-using
    I understand, but I have some confusion about what is legal and what is illegal. For example, a lot of OTC "sports medications" like on ar-r .com, have very similar names to prescription drugs and I don't know if I am buying something illegally or legally.

Can I buy 21 GA needles legally without a prescription?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Test cyp once a wk is OK thats what Im doing now, cruising on 200mg wk no problemjs at all thats how the Endos prescribe it soooo. Also Never reuse pins they are cheap and infection will suck ass.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're taking steroids and worried about whether the syringes are illegal? You can buy them online easily or try a private local pharmacy (ie, not CVS/Walgreens but a mom and pops place).

If you're in the US, each state pretty much has it's own syringe laws. Some states even have clinics that hand them out for free to help prevent AIDS and other needle transfered illnesses.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    from following your posts it appears you are on trt, if so the doc should also set you up with pins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    You're taking steroids and worried about whether the syringes are illegal? You can buy them online easily or try a private local pharmacy (ie, not CVS/Walgreens but a mom and pops place).

If you're in the US, each state pretty much has it's own syringe laws. Some states even have clinics that hand them out for free to help prevent AIDS and other needle transfered illnesses.
    My test is prescribed. They said to do it once per week but I was wondering two times per week. Will talk to the doc.

Just wondered what other people thought. Going back in 3 weeks hpe I don't get titties by then.

If your test is truly prescribed then you would legally be able to get syringes at the same pharmacy that is filling your script.

gym_junki is offline Member
    tell him to give u some hcg

If your test is truly prescribed then you would legally be able to get syringes at the same pharmacy that is filling your script.
    I think the syringes wer eprescribed, I only got 10, if I wanted to do half injections twice a week I wouild need 10 more syringes. I figured if I could buy them I would but wasn't sure if they had to be prescribed.

You answered my question in that regards, laws vary so will have to research.

I'd just go back to the pharmacy and tell them you have a valid script with them and need more syringes due to having to mix and measure out various doses and don't want to use the same dull needle to inject as you used to measure/mix with.

I understand, but I have some confusion about what is legal and what is illegal. For example, a lot of OTC "sports medications" like on ar-r .com, have very similar names to prescription drugs and I don't know if I am buying something illegally or legally.

Can I buy 21 GA needles legally without a prescription?
    You can get 21 guage needles whether or not they are legal where you live IDK...however getting them from ar-r is really easy and shipped very discrete and they are cheap as h*ll

I'd just go back to the pharmacy and tell them you have a valid script with them and need more syringes due to having to mix and measure out various doses and don't want to use the same dull needle to inject as you used to measure/mix with.
    With a script this is what I would do...or get the doc to prescribe more by telling him the same thing

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Just do once a wk. Splitting it will do nothing trust me just do like your DR is telling you.

WIll do. Did my first self injection last night. Very nervous and freaked myself out. Got very dizzy afterwards and chest tightened up. Layed down and I was fine. Geez.

I am going to talk to the doc about doubling up the dose and getting some HCG or novoldex. My levels started dropping and symtoms came back.

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    WIll do. Did my first self injection last night. Very nervous and freaked myself out. Got very dizzy afterwards and chest tightened up. Layed down and I was fine. Geez.

I am going to talk to the doc about doubling up the dose and getting some HCG or novoldex. My levels started dropping and symtoms came back.
    he won't double the dose.. a doc prescribes roids for getting your levels back to a regular human level (average is 200-800.. youll be at like 800-900).. doubling it will get you to an illegal/bodybuilder's level of almost 5000...

Quote Originally Posted by cypionate19 View Post
    he won't double the dose.. a doc prescribes roids for getting your levels back to a regular human level (average is 200-800.. youll be at like 800-900).. doubling it will get you to an illegal/bodybuilder's level of almost 5000...
    If tell him my symptoms are returning after 5 days he may subcribe more frequent shots.

bdodge2 is offline Junior Member
    you only need to pin this once a week.......

many trt docs will actually only want you to pin once every two weeks.

there is no need to pin twice a week, the half life is 8-9 days so your levels will be stable.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    In he USa it is afederal law because of all the heroin addicts the pharmacy (participating pharmacies at least) have to sell you 5 syruinges per week no quetions asked! They passed this law about 5 years ago so addicts do not share needles and spread HIV/ Hep c

Thread Information