manz_512 is offline Junior Member

Ready for 2nd cycle..

Hi guyz wats up..

From my last cycle of sust 250 and deca . i did have solid gains and strength improvements.. but can't stand d bloat especially face area.. Did a machine check n was told by my trainer that i'm carrying like 22kgs extra water weight which is not muscle thats wat he says.. but i dun give a s*it bout those weightage machine .. overall quite happy that my back problem did improve a lot while on DECA.

Ok to be frank the first 5 weeks while on gear i actually did not look bulky enuff in my opinion as i was eating clean high protein low carb every 3 hrs. Friends told me i shrink abit. i agreed with them.. dats when i did some experiment i ate burger king juz the burgers only, skipped d fries n coke. ate steak but no pepper gravy i ate everything except food dats being deepfried n no gas canned drinks. Dats when i noticed my arms explode chest getting pump up!! Wow!! Somebody can explain this to me..

Did PCT libido n my erection i presume isback to normal tho neva did bloodwork.. damn Bloodwork cost more than steroids here in my country!!!

Ok now planning to do 2nd cycle but don't want to go heavy on gears just planning to do test e 500mg-12 weeks and anavar 6 weeks as i'm entering MMA competition in Aug.

Focus now is to lean out and strength and flexibility.. what do u guyz think?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Skip the fast food this time and stick with a real solid diet. What are your stats now?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    and what was your cycle before of sus 250, how long how much etc...

To hawaian pride.. Yup i probably stick with clean diet for this upcoming MMa thingy. I loving d bulk look but yup have to say a lot water in da facial n back area.. Notice my jabs are bit slower so planning to cut to improve flexibality n speed. Stats:103kgs ( previous 90 before cycle) height:1.8m BF% 17-18 (aftercycle).benching b4 cycle 80kg now 115kgs-8reps squat 80kgs- 6-8 reps

guys. I do need advise how to stop thinking of jucing.. Since my last cycle, physic and strength improve tremendously. I would say i'm satisfief but not yet. I am like d happiest man on earth.. Since my last PCT. I just can't go a day without planning my next cycle. I do have goals but do want to b hooked on juice. I felt d aggression n moody of this habit is goin to effect me and the people around me. The next cycle of test e and anavar is goin my last for my upcoming MMa in aug after that i hope it will
    my last cycle. Need advice from experience guyz who have been in similiar situation and completely juice free.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Lay off the juice and hamburgers this time around and drop BF.

Thread Information