simonwilliams123 is offline New Member

Do steroids come up in a pre employment urine drug test?

i took 10 ml of tren acetate over 4 weeks 2.5 ml a time at 75mg a ml. This was back in late march. also i have taken a dbol cycle mid april. I now have been award an apprenticeship with a company that have a pre employment urine drug test during the medical is on august 9th 2010. i was wondering will this come up? i know the detection time is 5 months and dbol is 5 weeks

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    im pretty sure it tests for rec drugs like marijuana, narcotics, cocaine, meth, etc.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    ^^^yeah, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

i hope not i was thinking if it urine test wont it be the 5 panel one ?

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    The vast majority of these testa are looking for rec drugs. Unless the job has a reason for testing for gear. You should be fine. Any job with agressiveness being a potential problem may look for that butnot the majority

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleCommand View Post
    The vast majority of these testa are looking for rec drugs. Unless the job has a reason for testing for gear. You should be fine. Any job with agressiveness being a potential problem may look for that butnot the majority
    its mechanical engineering apprenticeship that is situated in college for the first year

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonwilliams123 View Post
    its mechanical engineering apprenticeship that is situated in college for the first year
    No personal knowledge of that field, but I would have to guess that they are not looking for AAS on a drug test. You can't do anything about what you already have taken, so just stay clean until after the screening process.

danteD is offline New Member
    The military does not even test unless they suspect something (too expensive to order one). I don't think you need to worry.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    No it won't. I'm willing to bet all my marbles this is your standard 5 panel drug test. You have to be specifically testing for the compound, in which this method can be pricey. If this were for a sporting event, then I'd be worrying.

sannong is offline New Member
    I'm an electrical engineer and been through more pre-employment screens then I care to remember and never had a problem. It's just the rec drugs. Now, if it's a direct government position (agency or something like that) you may have problems.

blokey is offline New Member
    i work in a pharmaceutical industry and they don't test for gears. i don't take aas yet cus it's too early and i just started going to the gym 5 months ago but i know a couple of coworkers who are on gears and they always pass the drug screening.
    Last edited by blokey; 06-07-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Thread Information