Thread: No side effects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    silverback11 is offline New Member

No side effects

my first ever experience using anything anabolic androgenic was back when andro was just becoming famous cuz of a couple pro baseball players. i used andro like it was going out of style for a solid 3-4 months straight never had side effects (obviously no clue what i was doing then). my next experience was a two years later in my second year of college i ran 5 weeks of t prop at 100mg twice a week no side effects again also no pct for any of this. then about a month later did t prop 10 weeks 50mg twice a week stacked with d-bol 25mg daily for 4 of those weeks still no pct still no side effects. my most recent cycles consist of 2 months PH tren by itself tribulus for a month and then PH tren two different forms plus dhea and a liver care product(precautionary) for the past 2 months still no side effects now off but doing pct. why have i never had side effects? could it be genetically low test levels?

feel free to ask me anything about this that i may have missed or is unclear please.

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    50mg twice a week is wayyyy below anything recommended, unless ur on trt, and by the sounds of it with no pct, ur system is prob really ****ed up by now. so you will see the side effects soon... limp dick.. libido.. estrogen.. etc etc

50 mg twice a week was just what i was told to do with the d-bol at that point i didn't know any better. i actually now days know more AAS than i do PH but obviously still learning... my point is i've never had any side effects from anything i've taken that is AAS or PH, and the PH i stuff i've done in the past has been up to 4x the amount recommended. all my physicals and blood test have been perfect. i guess after this last cycle only time will tell if i have side effects at all. guess we'll see. but i am doing pct for the first time ever.

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    what side effects did you expect from 2 shots of 50mg prop a week? considering your suppose to shoot it every day

back then i didn't know... now of course none really but that cycle wasn't the point of this post. the point was even on the PH which i was taking way more than i should have back in the day i didn't have any liver toxicity or estro problems post cycle and didn't do any pct and never lost any strength which has always been my primary concern.

i probably shouldn't have even mentioned the t-50, d-bol cycle since my primamary use has been PH and biggest concern would be liver toxicity.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by silverback11 View Post
    i probably shouldn't have even mentioned the t-50, d-bol cycle since my primamary use has been PH and biggest concern would be liver toxicity.
    how do you know about your liver did you have blood work done?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how do you know about your liver did you have blood work done?
    actually yes... my work requires me to get regular physicals including blood work... but also i've never shown any symptoms of liver toxicity either

Thread Information