Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help asap

KFORM is offline Rude underaged small fry punk = Banned
    im only asking what will happen if i took it in a cycle such as i said? Im not going to take them im simply curious, even if u say u will get massive gains there is no way im going to take them ive listened to everyone and u will be happy to know im not going to. Just curios tho can u answer my question

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    your question has already been answered...you will develop man boobs erectile dysfunction, very bad acne possible liver problems you could permanently shut down your natural test production you could stop your growth any further

what more do you need listen its a bad bad idea

Cammo_bb is offline Banned
    we were all young once fellah's, tone down the whole kid thing, he's practically an adult physically. not mentally, KFORM wants to try this really bad, so maybe just help him be able to use them with minimum consequences, suggest him a diet or certain things to help,

also why the hell dont those pills have markings on them, dont most maker's initial or make it easy to tell what type of tablet they are?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammo_bb View Post
    we were all young once fellah's, tone down the whole kid thing, he's practically an adult physically. not mentally, KFORM wants to try this really bad, so maybe just help him be able to use them with minimum consequences, suggest him a diet or certain things to help,

also why the hell dont those pills have markings on them, dont most maker's initial or make it easy to tell what type of tablet they are?

You obviously have no idea what your talking about....

If you dont like how we do things around here then dont log on, theres many other sites out there...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

obviously you shouldn't be giving advise
    no one on this site will advise a 17 yr old kid to do steroids period

thanx cammo, @bjohnson those liver problems could possibly be protected though milk thistle and the erectile dysfunction and acne problems should recover once you go clean from the juice am i correct? Or even for a month month and a half trial you shouldnt suffer long term consuquenses right? Its a short period of time.

and ffs, despite my god damn age, i just want info and info, im interisted ****in hell. If i was to say im 25 its a different story, ok IM 25, now give me the info i want to hear. ****k

nilrac is offline Member

Yeah we were, but not all on anabolic steroids at the age of 17.
    I am not going to give advice to a 17 year old on how to to properly cycle AAS. He needs to eat and train naturally.

My advice...

1. Throw the pills away
    2. Try and attain atleast a gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight daily
    3. Make sure this is high biological grade protein e.g. chicken, turkey, fish
    4. Plenty of starch type carbohydrates (potatoes, rice, pasta) and essential fatty acids (try supplementing fish oils for example)
    5. A good training regime which is full of the big compound lifts, plenty of legs for maximum growth

If he really wants to try something to help his training, try cycling some creatine monohydrate and throw in a good multi-vit as well.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KFORM View Post
    thanx cammo, @bjohnson those liver problems could possibly be protected though milk thistle and the erectile dysfunction and acne problems should recover once you go clean from the juice am i correct? Or even for a month month and a half trial you shouldnt suffer long term consuquenses right? Its a short period of time.
    This is the problem right here. At your age, with your HPTA still developing, you are risking long term damage.

no you are wrong.. the damage could very well be permanent. not everyone recovers after a cycle especially young kids who's hpta has not fully developed
    if you have a body builder physique as you say dbol will just fill you with a bunch of water/bloat give you man boobs (permanent) and a limp dick
    your natural test production is extremely high at yourr age just eat right train hard and you will make way better gains than taking dbol

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

You joined just to make this comment?

Obvious troll...

Lets stop contribution to this thread. It will be gone soon enough as well as the OP.

nilrac is offline Member
    Yeah, my younger brother has been training since he was 15 years old. On his supps (protein and creatine) since he was 16. He is now 240Lbs natural. Never touched gear. At 17 you should be making the most of your naturally high test levels, not ruining them with dbol ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    lets stop contribution to this thread. It will be gone soon enough as well as the op.

x2...

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KFORM View Post
    ok what am i likely to encounter in a dbol only cycle with milkthistle. i would start off with 3 pills a day for first week, then 4 the next, then 5 the next, with milkthistle to prevent liver damage. I would only be on roids for no longer than a month and a half for experimentation purpose to see what they do.
    Bro you will encounter shutdown thats what the brothers been telling you. Having milkthistle still wouldnt prevent shutdown. Research dbol and its sides then research test you will see the benefit of having test your body needs it. Im by no means giving you advise of taking steroids . Hope thats help a lil

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I am leaving this thread up for now so all can see his new title... I apologize to the members and staff for not ridding us of this punk before now... His rude actions show he does not belong here and would not accept the answers unless they were what he wanted to here... again sorry guys

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    Good call Admin....

lmao

its unfortunate that he choose not to listen...no need to apologize admin banning was inevitable

nilrac is offline Member
    Yeah, doesn't surprise me at all. Was always heading this way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information