Morgoth is offline Associate Member

Why is taking winny alone a bad idea?

A bro of mine at the gym is doing a solo winny cycle. I want to convince him to add Susta to it, but he's not listening. He says a winny only cycle is ok.

Can anyone give me good, citable info as to why a winny only cycle is a bad idea?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Winny will shut down your natural test production. Test is a very important anabolic . It promotes nitrogen retention in the muscle. So why take a compound that's going to shut down your test? Seems counterproductive. The winny only will require a PCT to get his natural test kicking again. Does he have that worked out?

Im sure he's taking oral winny. He's probably a big p u s s y and afraid of needles. Not much you can do about that.

How old is your buddy?

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    He's around 40 years old. He has experiance with cycles, having done mostly susta before. He's taking injectible winny though, not oral.

Anyhow, so basically he will get sexually shut down if he takes winny only, is that it? Is that what I should tell him?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    LOL, he's a grown man. What makes you think you can tell him what to do. He didn't listen to you the first time. When he has issues, remind him he doesn't know what the hell he's doing and give him a link to this site.

Thread Information