Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gsxrguy is offline New Member

Question newb needs info on a stack

I'm about to start a stack of 60mg of var a day 300 mg test cup twice a week 200 mg test prop twice a week and 250 mg equal once a week. I'm running it for 10 weeks and hoping for 15lbs gain of lean mass. I'm I going overkill on the test? My pct will consist of 1 shot of hcg for 2 weeks 25mg of nolva a day for 2 weeks and 25mg arimidex twice a week for 2 weeks. Any comments or advice would be much appreciated.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    So you're wanting to run 1000mg of test a week? That's over 1700mg of compounds a week. What is your logic on this? More does not always mean better.

Is this your first cycle?

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, training experience?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    So you're wanting to run 1000mg of test a week? That's over 1700mg of compounds a week. What is your logic on this? More does not always mean better.

Is this your first cycle?

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, training experience?
    X2 we need your stats and that pct is poor...

I've been weight training for 4 years dedicated. I'm 30 5'11" 190lbs currently. When I started my training I was 160lbs. I maintain about 7-8 % body fat and I don't really wanna go any higher than that. I've used var before but it was so expensive I could only run 30mg a day for 6 weeks still the strength gains impressed me enough to find a better source so now I can afford to run the recommended 60mg a day. I've also used test before but only enanthate and the most I did was about 500mg a week. Most of my research indicates 750 to 1000 a week is ideal. I'm open to suggestions and guidance. You think maybe I'd be better off cutting the dosage down and extending the cycle length? And what would u recommend for pct?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I would say keep it at 500 per week of either test c or pro don't do both. The 750-1000 should only be done by advanced users IMO.

Check out the steroid profiles and read up on the different tests.

I've done exhaustive research on all types of test. I was going to use the prop with the cyp so I had a long estered one for slow constant gains and the prop for the fast acting animal drive and immediate power I've heard its effective at producing

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    well what kind of gains did you have on 500mg?

They were pretty much what I read they'd be.....slow but steady. Biggest problem was my source I think. He is one of those typical meatheads that doesn't do the stuff right doesn't cycle on and off he is always on cycle so doesn't know anything bout pct and its never the same brand of test. One pickup will be British dragons stustonon 250 next pickup will be QV enan 250 next drop some off brand 450 blend. He is sort of a buddy so I trust him I just don't think he views as a science that it is. I have a new source I'm getting from in the next week. One thing I will say is I've kept 90% of my gains and only ever used nolva as pct. I just want to explode this time I'm not in it to look pretty I'm in it to just get monster strong

if you had good gains with 500 i would stick to that,there is a point of diminishing returns so more is not always better,what will you do after 1 gram?1.5 grams? 2 grams?
    and just to throw this out there, whether on cycle or not your diet is the most important thing!

I have a very strict diet at least 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight eat every 2 hours without fail fresh fruit veggies yogurt cottage cheese lots of red meat and chicken breast etc my only splurge is an afterwork Heineken light

Also though I've had decent gains with just test I want more mass. Do u think the eq will give me what I'm looking for?

imo i would just run the test @ 500 x 12 weeks,if you want you can throw in the var for the last 6 weeks but keep it at least at the 60mg you put down,keep your protein high! you need a better pct than the one above,you need something like.

nolva
    40/40/20/20
    clomid
    50/50/25/25
    you can also run hcg during cycle. every 3rd day 250iu and stop 3-4 days before you start pct,if you are running test c start pct 18 days after last pin.

OK here is where I get to sound like a dummy....how do I measure 250iu in a dart? Also I'm having trouble finding the hcg locally and am contemplating getting it offline. The source seems legit according to the pointers I was told to look for. 1 5000 iu vial is 20 bucks and it comes in 2 vials that are supposed to be mixed together. Sound right? And can I load it and the test in the same dart so I can minimize my amount of injections?

need advice asap!

OK boys here it is I've been on 200mg of equal and 600mg cyp along with 200mg prop for 4 weeks now I seemed to explode in strength in week 2 but now its hit and miss on strength and no weight gains to speak of maybe an lb or two but nothing like I'd hoped for diet is good could stand few more calories but I threw in 20 day cycle of anadrol 50 mg a day I'm gonna run it 20 days then drop it and go to my 6 weeks if 60mg of var per day. Any thoughts?

Also gonna get on a couple high calorie weight gain shakes a day....

Thread Information