edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up I got great news, found a good supplier

I guys finally, i went to the gym last night and found a good supplier, my friends cousin competes in Local BB contest and can get a lot of stuff legit.

Now my goal is to build quality muscles and retain has much has possible afterward.

I plan to do only 1 cycle a year.

I know that someone said that deca is very good for someone who is patient and wants to gain slowly.

Would it be a good idea to use deca i dont really care if i gain only 7-8 pounds has long has its lean, my goal is to reach 220 and stay their but with less fat.

I now weight 212 pounds.

How long should i stay on it too.

thanks guys

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If you dont want to gain a lot of bloated mass and you have the time stay on for 8 wks a cycle of deca and eq. 400 mg deca per week and 600 mg of eq per week and then finish off with a clomid at the end of the cycle.

supersquater is offline New Member
    no flame intended but perhaps a lot more research needed before becoming a user????????

This sure is a good place to learn though.

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ill agree with supersquater with that take your time your body will tell you when its ready. If you think your ready make sure you do your first cycle right read and collect info before you start anything and also make sure you have everything you need before you start because it sucks having to scramble around looking for AS, clomid anything that you need during your cycle. This should be nothing but fun instead of a headache

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the others bro but I know you will do your reseach as you did with the Creatine and Glutamine questions LOL

Make sure you have everything to hand before you start I can,t really offer any advice on what cycle would be best for you though! just have to wait for the exp guys!!

Billy

supersquater is offline New Member
    edraven.....mate if its your first cycle make sure you do it right...there's nothing like the gains you get from your first cycle...it rocks!

And gaining slowly off deca ? Not sure what you mean there...and if you really only want to gain 7-8lbs.....man you can do that naturally...surely!

Whats your diet like.....send it to me if you want and I can help you out....guarenteed half of us don't eat anywhere near enough. Sure we choke on the protein drinks and bars etc but you gotta eat....and the rule is:

YOU EITHER EAT TO GET BIG OR EAT TO SLIM DOWN

Be more than happy to help you out if your diet is a bit suss.

But as for your first cycle....I'd do a deca/dbol cycle.....maybe with some winny at a low dose at the end to help with any possible gyno from the deca and of course clomid post-cycle as per the normal drill.

But man read read and read some more. Its your body YES and its the only one you got so dont fuck it up!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Mike Guest
    I think whoever told you deca at 400 and 600 EQ had a good cycle - it's exactly what I would suggest as well - I would even throw in some winny towards the end - this will keep ya from deca related gyno and will also build keepable quality lean mass. Use clomid at the end.

Thread Information