J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Highest dose of mast you should run? or have run?

Read on a few profiles that the FDA approved 170mgs/day for mast to cancer patients.

Would be about 1.2 grams a week.

I'm using 150/day right now. But am thinking of bumping to 200mgs daily, for 1.4grams a week.

Just wondering if anyone has ran a dose at this high?

Running it with 700mgs Test P/week and 60mgs T-bol/daily.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    bro thats a lot of gear. and what are your stats
    Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

i dont see a reason to run it any higher then 500-600mg ew.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I've never been above 700mg/wk with mast... that said I've run 150mg/ed (and even higher) of winstrol . Pretty wild. lol. Hard as a rock...

-VM

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You run a dose what suits you and your cycle histroy and not what other people have ran,

Height: 6'
    Weight: 210
    BF%: sub 10%
    Cycle Exp: 6-7 Mostly Test + various + oral
    PCT: Nova/low dose Letro/HCG final 2 weeks + 2 weeks after 500IU Every 3rd day
    Knowledge: Fairly extensive
    Training Exp: 13 years
    Diet: Super clean, 300pro/300carb/60g fat. Approx 3,200 cals. Mostly fish/lean beef/chicken/fibrous greens/whole wheat pasta and ALAs.

I'm responding well to the Mast/Test/Tbol in this dosage right now. Sides are nill, I do break out on my back but I do with about anything, just more so with Mast.

I'm actually curious why people don't use Mast in higher dosages though? If the FDA approves 170mg/day and the highest people are running it is 150?

I'd actually prefer to cut back on the Mast and add in Tren . But I do get sides from tren.

The high dose of mast (weaker) is ran so high, to take the place of Tren (stronger) cause I can't use Nor9's.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you cutting?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Post some before and after pics of this cycle bro, Im really interested in the results. I really want to run Mast with a future cycle but I always thought it was more of a contst prep compound rather than something to maintain a "look". Are you finding it is worth adding into your cycle or could you just acheive the same thing with lower tren dose?

In my experience you are correct knockout_power it helps you get this look that doe go away as soon as you stop. But it does help free test and can help with bloating and some estro effect for me personally. I would never run it that high though a waste of gear but to each his own.

I generally am cutting or trying to stay sub 10% for most of the summer season.

I do have some before pics, I'm in week 3 and have def lost BF.

I was actually waiting on the Mast to arrive because I swapped it out with tren , so it was just added this week. I could only run the tren for the first week at about 75mg/day before I started to feel progesterone sides.

Even the dose I'm running, I don't think will be as effective as tren. But short of maybe anavar , nothing will work better for hardness.

I would normally never run anything in this high of a dose, the last time I used mast it was 700mgs/week.

Right now I have to split my shots into 2 a day, and I'm adding in Tren again at a really low dose (50mg/EOD) to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Post some before and after pics of this cycle bro, Im really interested in the results. I really want to run Mast with a future cycle but I always thought it was more of a contst prep compound rather than something to maintain a "look". Are you finding it is worth adding into your cycle or could you just acheive the same thing with lower tren dose?
    To answer directly,

For the short times I've ran Tren , nothing makes me harder.

mast is nice in high dosages, but nothing holds a candle to Tren.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    150mg ed is alot...i was planning on running a gram ew in a future cycle stacked with either winny or var. i love masteron @ 700mg +

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    150mg ed is alot...i was planning on running a gram ew in a future cycle stacked with either winny or var. i love masteron @ 700mg +
    If your body can handle progesterone related gyno, I'd stick to Tren .

I was running:

600mgs Tren/Week
    700mgs Test P/Week
    60mgs Tbol/daily

And I woke up every day and felt like a god. 5 hours of sleep and it was like there was a aurora around me all day. The first week I noticed through my chest and shoulders/traps.

I am cursed with being very progesterone sensitive. I've tried camber and bromo to no avail, but oddly nova helped some, but I don't want to risk it.

mast/test was the next best thing I could think of.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You run a dose what suits you and your cycle histroy and not what other people have ran,
    exactly!!

but for benchmarks mast prop 700mg/wk, mast e 800mg/wk for me

Thread Information