ga_boy is offline New Member

got some enanthate and cyp. Is it ok to mix the two?

I have some enanthate 250 and some cyp 200 both 10ml vials and was going to pull a cc a week( .5 form each twice a week) from each but thought it would be easier to just get a bigger vial and mix the two so that I would only have to stick the needle in the rubber once and that would lessen the pain because the needle would stay sharper with having only when in one rupper top as opposed to two. But I just wanted to make sure that it would be ok to mix the two. im pretty sure it would because these two plus prop is what makes up sus right?
    thanks guys

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You're pretty much right. There's both Test e and Test c in sustanon .

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    You're pretty much right. There's both Test e and Test c in sustanon.
    ???????????? lol

No, those two compounds ARE NOT in Sustanon , Scotch is just busting balls. However, Test Cyp and Test Enan are almost identical.

Now, hypothetically speaking, supposing you are old enough, in the right shape, have done your research AND have your PCT on hand, you could start with the Enanthate and run that until it's gone and just simply pick up with the Cypionate .
    Last edited by NMacFar; 06-17-2010 at 06:51 AM. Reason: typo

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I am curious as to why you want to mix the two. Do you not have enough of each for a full cycle so you are just using what you have to run it?

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I am curious as to why you want to mix the two. Do you not have enough of each for a full cycle so you are just using what you have to run it?
    I got the enanthate a while back and was planning on stacking it with decca but I got a hold of some d bol and when I went to get another vial of enanthate, all my source had was cyp so I got that. Just working with what I have really.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Stats?
    wt
    cycle exp
    bf %
    years training

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ga_boy View Post
    it would be easier to just get a bigger vial and mix the two so that I would only have to stick the needle in the rubber once and that would lessen the pain because the needle would stay sharper
    Bro, needles are dirt cheap. Why would you not just buy some so that you could draw with one and pin with a new one? It will be sharper and more sterile.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanda View Post
    Bro, needles are dirt cheap. Why would you not just buy some so that you could draw with one and pin with a new one? It will be sharper and more sterile.
    agreed, lets not take the budget route while injecting foreign chemicals into our bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Apanda View Post
    because you lose a little bit everytime you change needles and end up getting like 8.5 ml out of a 10ml bottle. Iknow needles are cheap thats not the issue. I want this to be quick, pull it all out of one bottle, inject it and get rid of the evdience. Im not trying to get caught by the wife!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Stats?
    wt
    cycle exp
    bf %
    years training
    6ft
    this will be my forth ( two cycles of sustanon 300 both 10 weeks and a winnie v 30mg EOD for 10 weeks)
    9%
    6 years 3 hard

cobra305 is offline Member
    3 cycles and 6' 176lbs, you need to learn how to diet before you cycle again. even being as lean as you are that is pretty light

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    This post has so much wrong with it.. Put the steroids aside. Stop being cheap. If your too cheap to buy extra pins then obviously your to cheap to even eat right. And your stats show it. Hit the diet section. At 6 ft you should weight much more.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    3 cycles and 6' 176lbs, you need to learn how to diet before you cycle again. even being as lean as you are that is pretty light
    your freakin high bro my wife is a nutritionist so my diet is pretty damn good. my cal intake is around 6k and my protein off of food id over 200g

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    because you lose a little bit everytime you change needles and end up getting like 8.5 ml out of a 10ml bottle. Iknow needles are cheap thats not the issue. I want this to be quick, pull it all out of one bottle, inject it and get rid of the evdience. Im not trying to get caught by the wife!
    you shouldn't lose any when you change needles if you do it right.
    your freakin high bro my wife is a nutritionist so my diet is pretty damn good. my cal intake is around 6k and my protein off of food id over 200g
    then why are you skinny as a post after several cycles?

in any event, it's fine to use test e and c in a cycle together.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    This post has so much wrong with it.. Put the steroids aside. Stop being cheap. If your too cheap to buy extra pins then obviously your to cheap to even eat right. And your stats show it. Hit the diet section. At 6 ft you should weight much more.
    im not trying to be 6ft 250lbs. im training to be a fighter and i use because i want to be super strong and fast for my weight class which is 165-170. so I train around 190 and cut it down between 165-170. It doesnt have anything to do with being "cheap" because i know needles are not a bank braker to buy but as i stated above, im hidding this from my wife and dont want to be in the bathroom for 15 mins because i have to pull from two bottles, change needles, inject, clean up all my paraphernalia and depose of it without her knowing. None of this had anything to do with my question. anyways, i have a strile, brand new 30 ml vial so im putting both in it so I can make is very simple.

in any event, it's fine to use test e and c in a cycle together.[/QUOTE] i thought so just wanted to make sure. thanks

Big
    don't mix them, just use all of one then switch and use all of the other

[QUOTE=Big;5226494]you shouldn't lose any when you change needles if you do it right.
    I must not know how to do it right then because i end up losing alot of the gear changing needles.

then why are you skinny as a post after several cycles?
    My last was winnie about 3 months ago. It sheads everything off then I let it get out of my system before any competition

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    don't mix them, just use all of one then switch and use all of the other
    which should I start with? I know one stays in your system like a month after last injection right?

Big
    pct would start 14 days after e, 16-18 days after cyp. I'd start with the e.

if i mixed them wouldnt that almost make up a sust formula minus the prop?

Big
    if they were not brewed with the same oil they may not blend properly, there is no reason to mix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    if they were not brewed with the same oil they may not blend properly, there is no reason to mix them.
    I see I see any they are probably not the same oil considering they are two different companys. Thanks for the advice!

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    when you change needles pull back on the plunger to suck all the juice out of the needle before removing it and then change needles you shouldnt loose any juice on needle change this way and keep in mind test e should be injected twice a week and test c once a week so use your test e first and then your test c and eat your calories eat till your sick and drink as much water as you can hold

if i mixed them wouldnt that almost make up a sust formula minus the prop?
    Did you not read my post #3 NO, NO, AND NO. As fas as mixing them? go back to my post #3, take your head out of your ass and pay attention? How many times would you like this to be repeated?

Wink

Here, go to your kitchen and pull a dirty pint glass from your sink. Pour both vials in to the pint glass, cover it with your hand and shake for about 30-45 seconds. Then, run your needle, uncovered under some warm water. All ya gotta do from there is pull from the pint glass and hooray! You are the first person (and only for that matter) to create Sustanon using Test E and test C!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    Here, go to your kitchen and pull a dirty pint glass from your sink. Pour both vials in to the pint glass, cover it with your hand and shake for about 30-45 seconds. Then, run your needle, uncovered under some warm water. All ya gotta do from there is pull from the pint glass and hooray! You are the first person (and only for that matter) to create Sustanon using Test E and test C!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmfao!!! your a riot!!!!!!! once again im done with this thread anyway. I got my answer that I needed. thanks again Big!
    Last edited by ga_boy; 06-18-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information