AudiMan is offline Junior Member

Just started HELIOS! I'm hi as a kite.

so my supplier decided to start carrying it. This shit's dosed at 40mcg clen and 5.4 yohimbe per ml. I did half a cc in one nip, half in the other nip. Crazy stuff. Anyone have experiences with it and know how long it takes for the fat to melt from the spot injections? Is benadryl necessary with this stuff even though it's injectable?

Bump, anyone?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Hard to get a hold of that shite, nice find. I havent heard of bendryl being needed, but Ive only ever seen it used at weight loss clinics.

Yeah I'm stacking it with Var, Test and TBOL. Great results so far after one week. The skin is definitely a lot thinner when I pinch it.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    My girlfriend ran it for a little bit... her's had 25mcg of T3 in it as well.

It worked well. She bruised a little bit at certain injection sites though. She didn't even run it for particularly long. 3 weeks.

Definitely effective for spot reduction fat loss though..

Good luck with the cycle..

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    My girlfriend ran it for a little bit... her's had 25mcg of T3 in it as well.

It worked well. She bruised a little bit at certain injection sites though. She didn't even run it for particularly long. 3 weeks.

Definitely effective for spot reduction fat loss though..

Good luck with the cycle..

-VM
    YES! Water got sucked up in my CAI, stalled my engine, and the CEL is still on. Engine seems to be running fine though. There was a lot of steam coming out at the time..... I was fukn scared my engine blew.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiMan View Post
    YES! Water got sucked up in my CAI, stalled my engine, and the CEL is still on. Engine seems to be running fine though. There was a lot of steam coming out at the time..... I was fukn scared my engine blew.
    hahaha... yah damn man, i heard that MIC had like 250 cars brought in that they completely wrote off due to flooded engines.

that was literally the worst storm i have ever seen in my life. honestly, i thought that i was in a thailand monsoon... lol... WTF, i mean 80mm in like 5 hours. lol.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    hahaha... yah damn man, i heard that MIC had like 250 cars brought in that they completely wrote off due to flooded engines.

that was literally the worst storm i have ever seen in my life. honestly, i thought that i was in a thailand monsoon... lol... WTF, i mean 80mm in like 5 hours. lol.

-VM

We had hail here too last night. Today was finally a decent day.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiMan View Post
    We had hail here too last night. Today was finally a decent day.
    so ridiculous man. i'm glad i got out of there a couple of weeks ago. you guys have one awful climate thats for sure. whatever though.. pretty soon you'll have those boiling 35+ degree summer days... gidddy-up

Good luck w/ the rest of your cycle bro,

-VM

Thread Information