Thread: Gyno for ever??

getfit28 is offline Member

Gyno for ever??

I'm currently on Tren and test and ran liquiestane hoping I would not get gyno but still got them... It just seems like every thime I run a cycle (6 in total) I alwasy seem to get this shi* but luckily I've always been able to reverse them with Letro. I was wondering does anybody out there have the same problem in getting gyno while on a cycle regardless what is taken for prevention?? This time around though is not as bad and not sure if it's becuase of the liquiestane runnin it at 75 eod... Should I drop the liquiestane and get on letro or just stick with liquiestane hoping it brings them down??

cybernox is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by cybernox View Post
    Thanks bro and I've read all this.. My main question is if anybody has the same problem I do and if I should just jump on letro which I did not want to.... Do you think the Liquiestane might do the work since it's not too bad?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever tried running Nolva while on cycle? I have never run Tren I am asking based on the information in this thread:

VETs... give me hand with this

soldier01 is offline New Member
    I have had some level of gyno during every cycle i have done (7 total), and gyno always went away on its own a couple months( 1-2) after pct. I hear letro can reverse it, but i have never had a need too since body takes care of it on own. Im running Test p/Tren a/Mast rightnow and have a small case of gyno on under both nips, i will had bromo to my pct this time. I have tryed taking nolva/letro/bromo...ect ect during cycle in past to prevent gyno but never helps so i just let my body handle it.
    Last edited by soldier01; 06-20-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: F'ed up

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    I'm currently on Tren and test and ran liquiestane hoping I would not get gyno but still got them... It just seems like every thime I run a cycle (6 in total) I alwasy seem to get this shi* but luckily I've always been able to reverse them with Letro. I was wondering does anybody out there have the same problem in getting gyno while on a cycle regardless what is taken for prevention?? This time around though is not as bad and not sure if it's becuase of the liquiestane runnin it at 75 eod... Should I drop the liquiestane and get on letro or just stick with liquiestane hoping it brings them down??
    I don't believe gyno can be "reversed".

I think it can be reduced by by letro and even nolva, but once it's formed, it's there until you get it cut out.

If you're using preventative measures, and still having gyno flare ups on cycle, you might have to try more powerful preventative measures, or just get the surgery.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

I think it can be reduced by by letro and even nolva, but once it's formed, it's there until you get it cut out.

If you're using preventative measures, and still having gyno flare ups on cycle, you might have to try more powerful preventative measures, or just get the surgery.
    Oh lord, why go thru all these..

Quote Originally Posted by soldier01;5229***
    I have had some level of gyno during every cycle i have done (7 total), and gyno always went away on its own a couple months( 1-2) after pct. I hear letro can reverse it, but i have never had a need too since body takes care of it on own. Im running Test p/Tren a/Mast rightnow and have a small case of gyno on under both nips, i will had bromo to my pct this time. I have tryed taking nolva/letro/bromo...ect ect during cycle in past to prevent gyno but never helps so i just let my body handle it.
    It seems like for some people they will alwasy get gyno and you and I are one of them... I jumped on some Letro once again like I've always done on every cycel and it's reversing it now and once I jump on pct it will completely take away. This is what usually alwasy happens but I was just hoping I can run something else besides letro as we need som sort of estrogen to grow but OH well.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

Now that you say this I kind of believe it.. Cause it seems like I always get it regardless but it does end up going awasy once I run letro reversal protocal.

Thread Information