4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

CYCLE: 8 weeks TestE 500gm/day
    Stats
    HEIGHT: 5'11
    WEIGHT: 185
    BF% 11

NOTE: I ONCE TOOK M1T IN HIGHSCHOOL (BOUGHT IT FROM A GENERAL NUTRITION STORE) AND GOT A LUMP (GYNO) UNDER MY LEFT NIPPLE THAT LASTED FOR 2 YEARS, FINALLY WENT AWAY...

OR what Warmachine said...

*Tamox - 40/40/20/20 --(Until Blood Results have confirmed the HPTA has indeed began to recover.)
    *Clomid - 100/100/50/50 --(Above)
    **Aromasin - 20/20/20/20 --(Above)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    cycle is too short
    I like
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

ArmyMan04 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    cycle is too short

Why do you say that? I am guessing you are a believer in the 10 - 12 week cycle. I was reading Ronnie Rowland's post about only to go as far as 8 weeks...

Do you disagree?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan04 View Post
    Why do you say that? I am guessing you are a believer in the 10 - 12 week cycle. I was reading Ronnie Rowland's post about only to go as far as 8 weeks...

Do you disagree?
    not necessarily, I'm a believer that you should match the ester to the cycle length and if you want to run a short cycle it makes much more sense to do so with a short ester.

not necessarily, I'm a believer that you should match the ester to the cycle length and if you want to run a short cycle it makes much more sense to do so with a short ester.
    Rog makes sense... so thats why 12 weeks with Test E and 8 weeks with test P? But why does that affect the length? Do you have an article off hand I could read? (or if you want you can tell me =] either way)

IronChefOne is offline New Member
    cycle is too short
    PCT cycle or Gear cyc??? (should i consider 500g/12 weeks)

Big
    the cycle, not the pct

thanks, does anyone recommend using a Aromisin? and when you say 100/100/etc are you referring to week one 100, week two 100, etc

Big
    100/50/50/50
    would mean that during week 1 you would use 100mg per day, every day, and weeks 2, 3 , and 4 you would use 50mg per day, every day

Big
    short esters hit the system much quicker, when I would run prop or tren a for instance I would notice the effects in a week or two, if I ran test cyp and deca I would notice the effects in 5 or 6 weeks usually. If I'm only going to cycle for 8 weeks I don't want to use something I don't even feel until week 5 or 6. additionally the short esters clear the system much quicker, with prop and tren a you can start pct 2 or 3 days after the cycle where as with test c and deca you would need to wait a few weeks for it to clear. each compound has it's strengths and weaknesses, but I've always preferred matching everything to the planned cycle just for optimum efficiency.

short esters hit the system much quicker, when I would run prop or tren a for instance I would notice the effects in a week or two, if I ran test cyp and deca I would notice the effects in 5 or 6 weeks usually. If I'm only going to cycle for 8 weeks I don't want to use something I don't even feel until week 5 or 6.
    True... so thats why they suggest Test E for 12 weeks for a beginner... what about the idea that anything passed 8 weeks increases sides (i wanted to say greatly but feel that might not be fair)

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyMan04 View Post
    True... so thats why they suggest Test E for 12 weeks for a beginner... what about the idea that anything passed 8 weeks increases sides (i wanted to say greatly but feel that might not be fair)
    depends on the individual, for me that was not the case whatsoever. the general properties of the compounds in question remain the same but each individuals reaction could differ, so it's always best to find what works best for you. I have no doubt Ronnie's methods work best for him, he's a beast and has put his time in to know what he responds to best. I think his suggestions are a great idea for someone to try as they journey to learn what works best for them, but that doesn't mean I would rule out more conventional ideas as well.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    You're running a pretty basic cycle. Keep nolva on hand but I wouldn't add it unless gyno symptoms occur. I would suggest:

Test E - 500mg/wk for 10 weeks.

PCT - Nolva 40/40/20/20 (and if you really want, clomid 150/150/100/100)

thanks guys helps a lot

Thread Information