gympigi is offline New Member

clenbuterol with swimming

hi guys,

I've gained a fair bit of weight with some help recently going from 74-82kg ive now dropped a bit and steady at 77-78kg.

I would like to lean down s bit and get rid if some of my 17% bodyfat so ive got some clenbuterol (already posted about dosage query).

my question is this; how does clen react with swimming or other cv work? i have a swim to prepare for in 10 weeks and so my swim training will increase and become the focus of my training.

swimming alone is not enough to lean me down. despite the drills and intensity i go for.

am i going to have s heart attack taking clen and swimming?

any advice would be great, thanks!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Hard to tell. I wouldn't suggest it. Maybe begin administration an hour or two before depending how intense the swimming is.

But, if swimming is not enough to lean you down, then the major issue here is your diet. Food > Clen .

cobra305 is offline Member
    Clen can destroy your cardio but at ther same time people say they find it beneficial. This really depends on how your body reacts to it.

Hi Both, yeah thats what Ive heard, its very much a mixed bag for people. What I was thinking to be a bit safer is to see if it would fit in with days when I dont swim. That is, Ive had someone tell me its good to have 2 days on 2 days off which would mean that I could fit in the swimming on the 'off' days and see how I get on, Id be able to tell if it was too much wouldnt I? Or, would I just have a heart attack and die in the pool?!

IMHO clen is better used at a lower bf%. What you are trying to do and with your competetive swimming diet and cardio may be your best choice.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Be very careful with clen and be sure to keep taurine on hand. It has the tendancy to cause cramps and thats the last thing you want while swimming

I am very careful with my diet its pretty clean and yet I still carry 'padding'. I was so convinced that something must be wrong I had full bloodwork and thyroid tests etc done yet everything is all green. No problems, I just hold on to fat.

Shedding it is not easy for me despite eating primarily things like chicken and rice! No sugar, no salt, no alcohol. What I want to do is burn a bit more than usual off and get a bit leaner.

It just so happens Im getting ready for my swim, the clen is not for that purpose. What I will do tho is look into taurine, thanks for the top tip.

What is a good cycle length? Some places say 6 weeks, some say 8 and Ive even read some longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by gympigi View Post
    What is a good cycle length? Some places say 6 weeks, some say 8 and Ive even read some longer than that.
    Ive seen people run indefinately on the 2 on 2 off weeks protocol using bendryl (ketofene). depends on your tolerance and how fast you become immune to its effects

Yeah that was what i posted in another post, the cycle pattern if you like. I was recommened 2 DAYs on and 2 off, would that still work?

I think that may be a little useless, you need to run it longer IMO cause you ramp it up. Try a couple different ideas and see which works for you.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Swimming is not a problem

Although I had to do some some underwater stretching due to cramping up sometimes

make sure potassium/taurine levels are high

ill have a look for some taurine tomorrow

if your diet was as clean as you claim you would not be 17% bf imo. go to the diet section and get your sh1t together

Right now Im not eating 5000KCal a day, Im not trying to gain weight at the moment, maybe I should post my food diary and maybe someone will be anle to spot what Im doing wrong?

Batt is offline Junior Member
    As far as the clen is concerned, it help me lose extra fat . The taurine was a must for me. I would say keep the dosages on the lower side. I couldn't imagine getting all cramped up while swimming.

Hi Batt, thank you very much for your post, much appreciate mate. So, do you swim then? When you talk about the dosage, you mean of clen or taurine? i found taurine today in Holland and Barratt

Thread Information