Depfreeman450 is offline New Member

Finishing a cycle and getting ready to buy next one. Need advice.

I am 32yrs old, 242lbs on cycle. Been lifting 12 years and have a strict diet. I am getting near the end of my sust and tren E cycle. Weeks 1-5 sust @500mg per week. weeks 5-15 sust 250@ 500mg per week and Tren E @400mg per week and weeks 15-20 sust 250 @500mg tapering off. PCT is gonna be clomid as prescribed by my source. Gonna start it a few weeks after last pin. This is my fourth cycle but all prior cycles were single Test with 1 shot per week. No mixing like this one. I am gonna go ahead and get ready for my next cycle and buy my gear but want to consider a different cocktail. I can get just about anything. This cycle I have gained almost 30lbs and with my diet I have kept the fat to a minimum. Hardly any sides other than night sweat and all the sudden started snoring like crazy. Never snored before this cycle. What would be another good cycle to run or should I just stick with the same thing? Thought about maybe a test and deca cycle. Gonna wait 8-10 weeks before starting a new one but wanna get the gear while I can.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo you should spend some time on here reading through the educational threads just to get a better understanding of cycling with aas..........
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off like 007 said you need to research some more before going at it again.

Second you are running a 20 week cycle. You need a lot longer than 8 weeks off to recover from that.
    Time On + PCT= Time Off

Also saying you are running just clomid for PCT is not sufficient enough for the cycle youn have just run

ty357 is offline Member
    dude 20 week cycle and you ready to jump back on in 8 -10 weeks. You no where near recovered. Im a noob to the aas world but i know thats a no no. just clomid for pct smh

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    parrots parrots parrots.

yes time on and pct = time off is a good rule of thumb but the only way to really know u are recovered if get your blood work done

for your next cycle i would research something like test prop/tren A/mast...different esters and they have a synergestic effect since they act in on a different axis, winstrol could also be substituted...with your experience, i would want something that acts through anabolic , androgenic and dht paths, maybe my terms are slightly off but i think u get my point

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Depfreeman450 View Post
    I am 32yrs old, 242lbs on cycle. Been lifting 12 years and have a strict diet. I am getting near the end of my sust and tren E cycle. Weeks 1-5 sust @500mg per week. weeks 5-15 sust 250@ 500mg per week and Tren E @400mg per week and weeks 15-20 sust 250 @500mg tapering off. PCT is gonna be clomid as prescribed by my source. Gonna start it a few weeks after last pin. This is my fourth cycle but all prior cycles were single Test with 1 shot per week. No mixing like this one. I am gonna go ahead and get ready for my next cycle and buy my gear but want to consider a different cocktail. I can get just about anything. This cycle I have gained almost 30lbs and with my diet I have kept the fat to a minimum. Hardly any sides other than night sweat and all the sudden started snoring like crazy. Never snored before this cycle. What would be another good cycle to run or should I just stick with the same thing? Thought about maybe a test and deca cycle. Gonna wait 8-10 weeks before starting a new one but wanna get the gear while I can.
    I'd wait slightly longer than 8-10 weeks before starting your next. I'm guessing your PCT will last 4-6 weeks and I'd add on another 10 weeks on to your last day of PCT before starting your next go.

Regarding your question about which AAS to use, if you want bulk and don't mind water retention, although it could be minimised various ways, DECA would be good for bulk but if you want lean gains stick to tren and experiment with the dose.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by P3rf3ctionist View Post
    I'd wait slightly longer than 8-10 weeks before starting your next. I'm guessing your PCT will last 4-6 weeks and I'd add on another 10 weeks on to your last day of PCT before starting your next go.

Regarding your question about which AAS to use, if you want bulk and don't mind water retention, although it could be minimised various ways, DECA would be good for bulk but if you want lean gains stick to tren and experiment with the dose.
    second time giving sub-par advice here...

Thread Information