Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1000mg test

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    ok i'm starting my next cycle in 43 days. this is gonna be my first cycle at 1000mg of test and 600mg of tren a week . Anyone with experience at 1000 or more how is it??what have you noticed?? good/bad
    1000mg of test is a lil too much i think i'd say 750 is good.

an@bol1x is offline Banned
    IMO 750mg is good, 1000mg is not worth the sides especially having in mind you are also taking tren with it

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    the only sides i ever get from cycles are a little acne, ive had some higher blood pressure in the past but not too bad, and maybe some bloat, but i dont mind the bloat

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I cant w8 2 c ur results from this cycle, i cant w8 untill the day o havethe experience 2 run bigger cycles like this.

I will be starting my 2nd cycle at around the same time as you, basic dbol at 50mg for 5 weeks and 500mg of t enth for 10 - 12 weeks, cnt w8, lookin 2 add 10lbs of lbm if thats possible.

Im intrested in ur cycle progression, what did u start on and what weight have you gained on each of ur 8 cycles? What were ur cycles if u can remember?

the only sides i ever get from cycles are a little acne, ive had some higher blood pressure in the past but not too bad, and maybe some bloat, but i dont mind the bloat
    What about when you go off of such dose?

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I cant w8 2 c ur results from this cycle, i cant w8 untill the day o havethe experience 2 run bigger cycles like this.

I will be starting my 2nd cycle at around the same time as you, basic dbol at 50mg for 5 weeks and 500mg of t enth for 10 - 12 weeks, cnt w8, lookin 2 add 10lbs of lbm if thats possible.

Im intrested in ur cycle progression, what did u start on and what weight have you gained on each of ur 8 cycles? What were ur cycles if u can remember?
    i have done cycles consisting of test(p, e and c) tren , d bol, winn, deca , var just off hand. 10lbs of muscle is a little extreme, youll be ten to 20 pounds heavier but it wont be muscle(dbol promotes tons of water). my very first cycle was deca "only" about 6 years ago, and that ruined my body, havent been the same since. my test went from 500mg for a few cycles, then went up to 600mg then eventually 750mg, this is why i would like to try 1000, i try and jump the dosage up slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by an@bol1x View Post
    What about when you go off of such dose?
    well coming off my last cycle at 750 test and 750 deca i used hcg during, so it took me a little bit to bounce back, but i think the hcg along with my normal pct deff helped me out. without i dont think i would have recovered fully...i have never experienced gyno thank god my sex drive just came back last week

well coming off my last cycle at 750 test and 750 deca i used hcg during, so it took me a little bit to bounce back, but i think the hcg along with my normal pct deff helped me out. without i dont think i would have recovered fully...i have never experienced gyno thank god my sex drive just came back last week
    Would you share your PCT? Also good luck on your next cycle

Would you share your PCT? Also good luck on your next cycle
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    IMO 750mg is good, 1000mg is not worth the sides especially having in mind you are also taking tren with it
    Personal experience or just doing lot of research so to speak ?

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix112 View Post
    Personal experience or just doing lot of research so to speak ?
    Half of the post is from experience, regarding + the tren let's say it's an opinion
    i.e. I have run it at both doses but without tren

P.S. You don't like me much do you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information