bigd7424 is offline Junior Member

Thinking of starting some gear need opions

In the last 8 months I have went from 240 and 19% BF to 192 7% BF. Now I am trying to put on some mass. I was looking to do a dbol only cylce to see how it goes. I will use proper PCT and diet. My diet now I am taking in 3600-3800 cal per day. Right now I am at 206 and only been bulking for 3 weeks. Most of it i can tell is water weight that i gained from the creatine I am taking. I have done some research and there been a lot of good things on dbol only cycle. I know dbol and test would be better but don't have that available right now and the dbol is. I have a little over two months before i want to be done with the cycle so I have to start soon. I was going to go with 25mg a day for 8 weeks, this is my first cycle. I am not sure if I am ready to take a cycle yet or if i need more work? Right now I am 206 don't know my BF right now. Here is a pic of what I look like now though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thinking of starting some gear need opions-123.jpg  
    Last edited by bigd7424; 07-02-2010 at 07:27 AM.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    you look like you have a decent base
    Honestly I believe you need to research a little more a dbol only cycle isn't a good idea at all
    How old are you?
    how long have you been training?

Training off and on for 7 years and 29

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd7424 View Post
    In the last 8 months I have went from 240 and 19% BF to 192 7% BF. Now I am trying to put on some mass. I was looking to do a dbol only cylce to see how it goes. I will use proper PCT and diet. My diet now I am taking in 3600-3800 cal per day. Right now I am at 206 and only been bulking for 3 weeks. Most of it i can tell is water weight that i gained from the creatine I am taking. I have done some research and there been a lot of good things on dbol only cycle. I know dbol and test would be better but don't have that available right now and the dbol is. I have a little over two months before i want to be done with the cycle so I have to start soon. I was going to go with 25mg a day for 8 weeks, this is my first cycle. I am not sure if I am ready to take a cycle yet or if i need more work? Right now I am 206 don't know my BF right now. Here is a pic of what I look like now though.
    ^^^ Really?

Family Guy is offline Banned
    Have friends who have done a dbol only cycle. But if u going to do a cycle. I would do some more home work. And get my hands on som more gear. Test alone would be a bether choise. Then only dbol alone. Test and dbol is a nice stack. But what is ur idea for pct ?

Was going PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?
    Dbol only is garbage, in fact for a 1st cycle I wouldn't even use dbol

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    How old are you?
    Dbol only is garbage, in fact for a 1st cycle I wouldn't even use dbol
    I am 29 so it would be better to just not take anything and wait tell I can get a better stack ?

O and what's your mos? I ask because if youre a grunt living on foot patrols you don't want something that's going to slow you down or make walking 12 ft seem like a half marathon

O and what's your mos? I ask because if youre a grunt living on foot patrols you don't want something that's going to slow you down or make walking 12 ft seem like a half marathon
    Yea 11B been a grunt for 9 years but not doing patrol we a wraping things up here

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I am 29 so it would be better to just not take anything and wait tell I can get a better stack ?
    Correct

/\
    Iraq is a bore fest these days, how long left on your deployment? You could try to score some test E/c for your 1st cycle if you have time. Your in the perfect place to get huge. 10-12 wks @ 500mg a wk split into 2 doses

Ok got Dbol only is not the first choice well there be any good out the cycle ? Also physicaly am I ready for gear with a diff stack?

/\
    Iraq is a bore fest these days, how long left on your deployment? You could try to score some test E/c for your 1st cycle if you have time. Your in the perfect place to get huge. 10-12 wks @ 500mg a wk split into 2 doses
    Yea I know but I only have two months not trying to take it back on the plane with me. Customs is a B**ch.

^^x2 while you wait continue to read and gain as much knowledge as you can
    you will be much happier waiting and running a correct cycle of test

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    ^^x2 while you wait continue to read and gain as much knowledge as you can
    you will be much happier waiting and running a correct cycle of test
    Yea you are right just trying to get bigger before I get home but it will be worth the wiat i guess.

Honestly you could use your dbol to kick start a test cycle since test doesn't really kick in until wk 4-6. Normally you want a test only cycle just so you know how your body responds to a single compound & if you use two you won't know which is giving you sides. Dbol & test sides are pretty easy to distinguish. I'd say use both just because I understand your situation right now. Unlimited gym time, food and rest. It's an anabolic dream.

there is a lot off good things about dbol only cycles in this thread though which is what made me want to do it.
    The Dbol Only Debate.

Ok got Dbol only is not the first choice well there be any good out the cycle ? Also physicaly am I ready for gear with a diff stack?
    the answer is NO there won't be you'll gain a bunch of water weight that the minute you stop will just be gone. you will shut down your nat test production for nothing

as far as physically ready I would say yea but based on knowledge I would have to say no you need to red read and read and you will have a much better understanding of what is the correct protocal

peace and stay safe

Honestly you could use your dbol to kick start a test cycle since test doesn't really kick in until wk 4-6. Normally you want a test only cycle just so you know how your body responds to a single compound & if you use two you won't know which is giving you sides. Dbol & test sides are pretty easy to distinguish. I'd say use both just because I understand your situation right now. Unlimited gym time, food and rest. It's an anabolic dream.
    You ant lying man. Bad thing is Iam on a small JSS where the food sucks but i have a hot plate and live off tuna and canned chicken. Still get vegge and all that stuff but not like the big bases but i get to go over there every once in a while and get the good food. So you saying to run the dbol then when i get home run the test ? with no pct in between ?

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    the answer is NO there won't be you'll gain a bunch of water weight that the minute you stop will just be gone. you will shut down your nat test production for nothing

as far as physically ready I would say yea but based on knowledge I would have to say no you need to red read and read and you will have a much better understanding of what is the correct protocal

peace and stay safe
    Ok thanks for the advise man

Tough one, Hows shipping these days? The postal geeks are pretty easy to get shit by especially end deployment time. Send all your sups back and some souvenirs

No no no. Dbol is used with test in the beginning before the test takes full effect

Yea thats even risky

Not a fan of oral only cycles but I'd hate to see it go to waste. Can't really advise too much here. I've only done one oral only cycle, got huge but bloaty.
    you will see gains allot of it being water.

oral steroids are harsh on ur body

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    go with the cycle they have for beginners and you'll see awsome gains, and yes dbol is amazing even if people try to sink it down, they say dbol is harsh on liver, but so is drinking 12 beers 4-5 times a week.

but only problem with dbol in my situation it was just good to get some strength to pass my original limits, then to get ready for the test to kick in, to do the rest of the work.

Thread Information