dsc14 is offline New Member

Feeling crap on cycle

Hi All,
    Im currently on week 10 of a 14 week cycle of Test E @ 360mg and EQ @ 300mg.
    Now at week 8 I renewed same supplies from same source in time for my next pin. My issue is that up to week 7 I achieved great gains and felt great. For the past few weeks I have been feeling terrible. Really low strength, super tyred and have visibly lost some good size. I struggle to now complete my sets and have totaly lost the agressivness and determination that I enjoyed pre and on cycle. Also my EQ apetite has gone and Im not as sexually rampant as I was earlier in the cycle.

Now my concern is either replacement gear is bunk or Eostregen is too high. I have Proviron on hand should I use this?
    Or if my gear is bunk (To me it feels like I could be off ASS???) and I have been pinning junk for 2-3 weeks what on earth should I do with my PCT which was going to be Clomid and Nolva starting week 16?

Please advise , hopefully some one can help out.
    For reasons I dont wish to disclose Bloods are not currently a possibility.
    Stats:
    5'9
    78kg
    body fat 10%
    Protein intake 340g

Thanks

an@bol1x is offline Banned
    IMO it's most likely the juice, however also consider that you may have overtrained (were you trainning too heavy recently feeling too confident as you are on gear? You may take a break for a few days)

"could be off ASS" LOL

Also, are you currently taking something to reduce estrogen while on your cycle or you are just taking the test and EQ? If not, as you said estrogen may be too high but I am not sure whether this would make you feel tired.

Thanks for your reply bud,
    Last few weeks training volume has been cut in half with low weights. I've been resting good this week and focusing on chill time to get back at it next week it just sucks that I feel so lame at what should be the peak of my cycle.
    No I've not taken any AI but have the proviron on hand, I'm thinking I may get them down.
    So I will continue pinning the suspect Test and EQ and hit PCT as planned as I am near cycle completion, I'm just bummed its not panning out nicely. My concern is that if my junk is bunk there will be potentially an 8 week gap to PCT and this concerns me.
    Cheers

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're not eating enough. At 5'9" and 171 lbs you're not big enough to even start using AAS IMO. If you're not gaining, you're not eating enough.

What did you weigh before you started?

awms is offline Senior Member
    I agree perhaps its food...remember the more you gain the more you need to eat...if you gain 15lbs of muscle you need to feed that 15lbs plus add extra cals so you can build more! If you were eating 3500cals at the start then that just wont cut it...you need to up it to 4000, or 4500, or mabey even 5000 lol

for every 1lb of muscle you gain you burn 50-60cals.

15lbs = 900cals

If you are running a calorie calorie deficit you wont put on a pound.

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    You should have ALL your gear before start, you wouldnt have that doubt

OK so I went to the DR and it turns out I got an infection He gave me antibiotics so fingers crossed that will sort things out rapidly.

Thanks for your comments, they have encoraged me to keep eating its just been tough being tyred and having no apetite.

an@b0l1x is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dsc14;****844
    OK so I went to the DR and it turns out I got an infection He gave me antibiotics so fingers crossed that will sort things out rapidly.

Thanks for your comments, they have encoraged me to keep eating its just been tough being tyred and having no apetite.
    What kind of infection..? Was it because of the juice?

Thread Information