Freedom-Fighter is offline New Member

Best Anti-Estrogen/AI Choice For People with NO Mammary-Glands????

Hi everyone!

This question has come up a few times with myself and some friends....

What is the BEST AI/Anti-Estro to use during a AAS Cycle when that person has had their Mammary-Glands removed? (When using compounds that convert to Estrogen that is)

I, as well as many people i know (Male and Female) have had both Mammary-Glands removed via surgery a few years back.

With that said, i have had some trouble finding a definite answer to this question. Does anyone have any experience with this...or have any opinion with this.

Obviously the the only main reasons to take an AI/Anti-E in the first place is to prevent Gyno....so if that person has their Mammary-Glands removed...they obviously do not need to worry about Gyno....however they still do indeed need to worry about Estrogen related side effects.

So which would work but for on cycle?

I personally think that Tamox would do little in this case, and would personally op to use some form of AI like Aromas. Any feedback on this??

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    No, it's to keep estrogen levels balanced. Your body is in harmony with itself with estrogen and testosterone flowing peacefully at all times. When you take testosterone the estrogen liberation front (ELF) believes that the testosterone army (TA) is preparing for a full scale attack so it retorts by building its forces even higher, soon the ELF is out numbering the TA 3 to 1 and they come in raping, pillaging and homesteading in your nipples, around your face and various other places. When an AI is introduced it sends in small tactical forces in to eliminate some key players in the ELF keeping them active so they can do their job but not too powerful as to over run the TA.
    Letro is a last resort, when the TA deploys the big one it completely annihilates the ELF leaving few survivors.
    After the battle is over the peace keeping missions begin, generally with Nolvadex and Clomid. They help keep the ELF from building up as the TA begins to downsize their forces due to budget cuts and a written cease fire.
    But the battle never ends my friend, history always repeats itself.

Freedom-Fighter is offline New Member
    HAHAHA! That is a f**king awesome explanation Ironside! Def is going in my top 5 fav posts

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    That post was pure quality.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    No, it's to keep estrogen levels balanced. Your body is in harmony with itself with estrogen and testosterone flowing peacefully at all times. When you take testosterone the estrogen liberation front (ELF) believes that the testosterone army (TA) is preparing for a full scale attack so it retorts by building its forces even higher, soon the ELF is out numbering the TA 3 to 1 and they come in raping, pillaging and homesteading in your nipples, around your face and various other places. When an AI is introduced it sends in small tactical forces in to eliminate some key players in the ELF keeping them active so they can do their job but not too powerful as to over run the TA.
    Letro is a last resort, when the TA deploys the big one it completely annihilates the ELF leaving few survivors.
    After the battle is over the peace keeping missions begin, generally with Nolvadex and Clomid. They help keep the ELF from building up as the TA begins to downsize their forces due to budget cuts and a written cease fire.

Hands down the best analogy I've ever read on steroid .com.

Props to you man, that was one hell of a story! lol. You had me glued to my monitor.

Estrogen Liberation Front... golden.

-VM

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    pure gold. hall of fame!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Very good post Ironside.

Thread Information