*Female AAS use and Hormonal Recovery*

HawaiianPride's Female AAS thread has prompted a question of my one (btw Hawaiian, congrats on your Monitor Status, you bring so much to this board). Anywho...My girlfriend has used anavar with great results. However, she did experience a bit of amenorrhea (she missed one period). i havent seen too much info on female PCT (also i dont know what goes on in the Female forum). Her and i are very hyperactive sexually and it took about 8 weeks after her last day of anavar to come back 100% to her old self. This is most likely due to the increase of free testosterone and then a sudden decline. Is there any form of Female PCT protocol for natural testosterone re-introduction that could be used? She is interested in doing another cycle in the not so distant future and her and I both would like to try to limit her hormonal recovery time as much as possible. Please no parrot answers of "female PCT is not required." Thank you all in advance for any help and please excuse my naiveté as I am not very familiar with the current female cycling trends. Thank you - Armwrestler

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Bump...wish I knew

Thread Information