Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow Pro's/Con's Of Using Clen To Bulk???

So ive come across a few threads talking bout T3 in a bulk and im wondering what about Clen ???? Is adding clen to a bulk cycle beneficial to keeping you as lean as possible? or is it just a waste? Who has used Clen in a bulk and what was your results with using it???

Any input is appreciated....
    Thanks

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I see clen as a wonder drug. My strength increases dramatically.

I read a study years ago stating that Clenbuterol stimulates a massive increase of muscle fibers to fire without the demands of intense weight lifting that is usually possible or necessary to accomplish the same results.

Clen allows you to stimulate more (deeper) muscle fibers to fire automatically.

Usually, more strength means more muscle building ability thanks to increased weights.

I recently ceased my Clenbuterol use in the latter half of week two of my cycle due to a precautionary measures to keep me safe and healthy. Too much strength too soon is hazardous, it least for me.

I also found that it didn't go well with the Dianabol and felt it stressed my heart too much. I will save it until after the cycle for PCT. I find it a very potent anti-catabolic agent.

So, to answer your question, "Yes".

Blog Entries
    i dont think it makes much sence to use clen in a bulk cycle....what is the point of burning more calories when your trying to add muscle, it seem counter-productive.......id save it to use during pct if you wish....same with t3, why would anyone try that as well to bulk?.....

jjredd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post

I read a study years ago stating that Clenbuterol stimulates a massive increase of muscle fibers to fire without the demands of intense weight lifting that is usually possible or necessary to accomplish the same results.

Usually, more strength means more muscle building ability thanks to increased weights.

I recently ceased my Clenbuterol use in the latter half of week two of my cycle due to a precautionary measures to keep me safe and healthy. Too much strength too soon is hazardous, it least for me.

I also found that it didn't go well with the Dianabol and felt it stressed my heart too much. I will save it until after the cycle for PCT. I find it a very potent anti-catabolic agent.

agreed.... Clen is great. I personally cant find a great match with it. Whats a good stack for clen that some of you guys try?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjredd View Post
    agreed.... Clen is great. I personally cant find a great match with it. Whats a good stack for clen that some of you guys try?
    clen ,cytomel , test...but this is not for bulking though. I don't know why anyone would include clen if they wanted to gain weight.

jjredd is offline Junior Member
    yeah i dont either. Clen is just great for gettin cut up. But its good either way im sure if he's trying to bulk on it he'll get some good results. Cause his mind and body are focused on getting big. And clen will probly help with

Arrow

Thanks for the replies so far....
    bump for some more thoughts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjredd View Post
    you can stack clen with a lot of compounds its just that usually its for cutting...its just an odd question....if i where you id just do a clean bulk so as to not add fat....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you can stack clen with a lot of compounds its just that usually its for cutting...its just an odd question....if i where you id just do a clean bulk so as to not add fat....
    yes then when you cut after use the clen .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post

clen works but imho is far from a wonderdrug....i agree with its anti-catabolic properties but as far as its ability to add muscle is dabateable...there have been studies in animals that revealed such properties but the levels of the drug administered where far above human tolerance so its unproven in humans at least....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    yes then when you cut after use the clen.
    yes exactly....

Bumpin my old thread....

Been lookin into ways to stay lean while on a calorie surplus durin a bulk and my other forums say its good to run clen for a lean bulk if your cool with sacrificing a lil gains and others say its a no go for them........

Want some more input on this please

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Bumpin my old thread....

Been lookin into ways to stay lean while on a calorie surplus durin a bulk and my other forums say its good to run clen for a lean bulk if your cool with sacrificing a lil gains and others say its a no go for them........

I know its not what you want to hear but the best way to stay lean while bulking is quite simple. A clean diet.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I know its not what you want to hear but the best way to stay lean while bulking is quite simple. A clean diet.

I know diet plays a role. Trust me, I know all about dieting and lean bulking.

Im just looking for an answer to my question. Is clen helpfull for lean bulking? also has anyone done this? maybe used T3 instead? Lets get some first hand input!!!

HenryHill is offline New Member
    I know diet plays a role. Trust me, I know all about dieting and lean bulking.

Im just looking for an answer to my question. Is clen helpfull for lean bulking? also has anyone done this? maybe used T3 instead? Lets get some first hand input!!!

T3 is very catabolic !!! I would never use it unless I am on cycle. You just lose too much muscle on it.

Save the clen for your cut, not your bulk.

Clen works best when the user is on a larger than normal calorie deficit. It helps preserve the muscle while your body is using your fats to burn fuel to compensate for the calorie deficit

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    Have you got any links to the threads talking about bulking with T3?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used clen within bulking cycle previously and its been a good addition IMHO, gives me great strength but I do prefer it in PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive used clen within bulking cycle previously and its been a good addition IMHO, gives me great strength but I do prefer it in PCT.
    Would you consider using it in a natural bulking cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    Would you consider using it in a natural bulking cycle?
    It isnt a compound what I would use to bulk with, but I have added it to a few lean bulking cycles and have great effects from it especially with the strength ive gained but it isnt something what I would recommend to bulk with, if your natural the best bulking compound would be food IMHO. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It isnt a compound what I would use to bulk with, but I have added it to a few lean bulking cycles and have great effects from it especially with the strength ive gained but it isnt something what I would recommend to bulk with, if your natural the best bulking compound would be food IMHO. Best of luck
    yeah i was thinking along the same lines, the way it works seems condusive to a clean bulk cycle. However at the same time im going to have to up my cals again, with a reduced appetite. Not so sure what i get out will be worth what i put in, i may try it for 4weeks and see what happens. ill report back if i do

well.. i was considering doing something outrageous... stacking clen WITH food, im not sure just yet.. need to do some more research on the sides of dat dere food .

thanks man

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Bumpin my old thread....

Green Tea extract.... I swear by it after using for past 2 months
    After reading up on it and talking to others who have used it I decided to try it.

I started cutting for summer with T3 and Green Tea. Added a lil cardio (30 low intensity pwo) for the first time in my life. Kept my calories the same and I stayed same weight.

BUT... lost 2 inches in waist. Got vascular like ive never been ( in quads and places ive never seen veins. lol)

I only ran the T3 for maybe 3 weeks at 50 a week, then 75 a week, then 100.

Kept running Green tea. I cut my carbs in half and only lost about 5 pounds.

So I was planning on adding either the Green Tea or low T3 this winter during bulk

keep your calories up. little to no cardio. and you should def stay leaner while gaining muscle mass.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    During my lean bulk I thought id give it a go, Diet was spot on and gains were solid and coming along well, when I added the clen for 1 week I lost 1.5kg even though my diet stayed at 700cal above maintanence. So I stopped... I am by no means any expert but it didnt work for me, even when done properly with the right advice.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i did it with my test cycle just to see how it would work. strength and energy was insane, along with pumps. my diet is about 85-90%so it helped me stayleaner.but im iffy on doing it too often during another bulk. agree with marcus, prbally better for pct

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Clen won't do anything to help in bulking. It'll raise your core temp and burn fat, might also cause muscle loss. Very good cutting agent.

Eat lean food to clean bulk

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    I personally take Ripped Fuel year round. Its got all sorts of good stuff in it for you and the caffein helps me focus in the gym. I would say this is something I take on a bulking cycle to help increase fat burning that seems not to reduce my muscle gains.

Never took clen on a bulking cycle and probably wouldnt but I've only run 3 bulking cycles so who knows

Thread Information