4motionr32 is offline New Member

Help with possible Abscess!! Pics...

Just wanting some input on possible abscess. I injected supertest for the first time on sunday. I have been injecting Tren .

Anyhow Im very thorough and try to keep a very sterile area when injecting. I never use the same syringe even if it just breaks skin once and I need to inject right after. I wipe down all areas and injection site with alcohol.

I take my time and dont rush into it.

I do not take any chances. If there is any doubts. I just throw it away and start again.

Anyhow injection went as normal. No complications of any kind. Sunday everything was good. Come monday I noticed the site getting swollen and turning red. Come tuesday it getting more swollen and red. i also noticed the area was warm to the touch.

The area does not really hurt. I have full movement and can still workout. I did try to massage it a bit yesterday and it has a slight pain like a deep bruise or contusion. Nothing out of this world. Just imagine you got kneed in the thigh.

Anyhow Im a bit concerned because I have never had this happen before. I dont know if its an abscess. i dont know if its just maybe I injected the supertest a bit quicker than your suppose to and I didnt really notice.

I know that if there was anything that would have made me stop to 2nd guess my self I wouldnt have done it.

But there was nothing that made me stop and think anything was out of the norm.

Well its wednesday. Its still red, swollen and a bit warm. I have not put any heat or ice on it. I have let it be.

Here are some pics. Let me know what you guys think. I may just go and get it checked out tomorrow.

This is the swollen side:

This is my good side:

All input would be appreciated.
    Last edited by 4motionr32; 07-14-2010 at 09:01 PM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    prop always made me swell and go slightly red, i may have been allergic to the BA or the type of oil.

but just to be safe you should go see your doctor asap.

Thread Information