MrO_55 is offline Junior Member

Big problem! Need help ASAP. Please

Hi guys I'm in quite a situation here

I started what was suppoed to be an 8 week bulking cycle consisting of:
    Test prop 100mg EOD
    tren ace 75mg EOD

The problem is my parents decided to "suprise" me with a vacation to the Bahamas for a week.....
    But I'm 3.5 weeks into my cycle.

I leave on the 24th of july so that gives me a week left. Bringing this stuff across the border is not an option I'm willing to do. I would rather have to cut my cycle short then spend time in jail.

Is it possible to perhaps take a week "off" then continue the cycle when I get back?

ANY help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Also I'm not sure if this matters but I have nolvadex on hand which I suppose I could put in an empty Tylenol bottle and bring with me.

back2fit85 is offline New Member
    how old are you???

22. Why??

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch

prop and tren are short estered.... suppost to be EOD - as you are doing. but, "bulking" on prop/tren? most use those for cutting?

7+ days off.... tough call, i would almost think it would be almost like starting back at sq 1, as there is no drug really left active in your system....

at 3.5 weeks, i dont wanna say for sure - the body will be shut down from use, but would it still be necssary for PCT? i dunno....hopefully someone can chime in with better advice (so even i can read/learn more)

best of luck!

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    You are in a bad situation. I wouldnt go on vacation or try to have it pushed back to after your cycle. Play sick or something.

If you stop the cycle I would run pct.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Shitty situation man.....

This is actually a tough call for me also..... I would probably take a shot the day I leave and then another one the day I return. Then again..... if you can take the nolvadex on vacation with you..... you'll be able to do a full pct so you may just want to do that and not have your hormone levels fluctuate all over the place.

I'm actually curious myself to see more opinions.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

In theory suppose I was to take nolva during my vacation then continue my cycle when I return. What effect would this have?

Jeeze I'm thinking maybe I should eat raw chicken or something to have an excuse to stay home lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrO_55 View Post
    In theory suppose I was to take nolva during my vacation then continue my cycle when I return. What effect would this have?

Jeeze I'm thinking maybe I should eat raw chicken or something to have an excuse to stay home lol.
    Thats definately not a good idea.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hmmmm thought so.

I'm going to talk to my source tonight and see if i can get my hands on some test cyp or enan. That way I can take a shot the day I leave and I should be good.

If I can't get my hands on a long estered test I figure I'll take a shot of prop the day I leave then continue the cycle when I get back.

What effect do u think option 2 will have?

By the way thanks for all the help and posts guys I really appreciate it

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Send yourself a package in the Bahamas with a nice little present inside?? So when you get there you're set.

cobra305 is offline Member
    I actually am in a similar situation and am ruuning the same compounds ed but found out a few weeks in advance and throygh some test e in the mix tyo hold me over for a wwek while I am gone. It is not ideal but I find it better than stopping my cycle early.

@osarjones that's a good ideas I never thought of that. This is something I'll look into.

I'm gonna try and get my hands on some cyp or e and hopefully that will be ok...

If not I'll take the prop the day I leave then again the day I come back.

Thanks again for the help guys

You could always fill a syringe up and take a couple needles with you. That shouldnt be hard to hide. Tape them to your leg or something.

It would be risky but I guess that could work if I taped it to my self. Good idea bro.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    When I compete, I stop all fast esther injectables a week out from the contest so that I have no localized swelling or bruising from injections. After the contest I pick up right where I left off to take advantage of the rebound for the next 4 weeks or so. I can't say that I notice anything when I have not had the injections for that week. No sides or loss of muscle in that short time period. Granted Im preoccupied from carbing up, drying out and preparing for the competition.

If I were in this situation, I would go on vacation and pick up the cycle when I got back. Yes, you will have a dip in your hormone levels. Only one way to find out how that affects you. I would NOT try to smuggle anything on vacation with you. It's not worth the risk IMO.

@cgb6810

After thinking about it for a while and reading everyones suggestions i think I'll stick with your advise (no offence to any one else. All help was appreciated). I will take a shot of prop right before I leave and continue when I get back. I'm happy to hear you didn't have any sides or muscle loss hopefully I won't either. I'll make sure to eat alot to atleas try to maintain.

Thanks bro

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Send yourself a package in the Bahamas with a nice little present inside?? So when you get there you're set.
    better check on that! how well do they check packages? getting busted overseas is NOT like getting busted here stateside. I've known dude accepting packages for cash, not knowing what's inside, and then getting busted big time. The excuse... i didn't know what' was inside doesn't cut it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think i would just cut the cycle short. The half life of those esters will make it to where the synthetic test has completely cleared your system within those 7+ days. Which means your body is shut down with no synthetic test and i would prefer to start a PCT.

If your PCT meds are in pill form you can out them in vitamin bottles and shrink wrap the tops again to make it look new and im sure you wont have a problem.

The situation sucks but i still wouldnt mess with my body over 1 week of a cycle. I would want to start restoring my levels as soon as the compounds cleared

djfreeno is offline New Member
    I had a very similair situation a few months back.. i ended up just cutting the cycle short... The test will be outta your system by the time you get back and even if you could continue you would spend the whole the week eating junk, not working out, and i presume you will most likely be drinking!

My advice to you is stop teh cycle right now and start PCT TODAY!!!. since your cycle was very short your pct will be very short... train hard this week until you leave, eat alot of food, and sleep!.. that way you dont end up ****ing ur pct up by being in paradise on it and worying about working out.. then youll recover super fast and can just redo the cycle a few weeks after you come back!

im sure many will agree with me, that this is the smartest and safest approach to your situation

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    crappy situation. get a hold of test e or c and shoot the day you leave? as for the tren , it'll be outa your system in a few days

UT IRON is offline New Member
    Stay on the cycle and finish it, and mail me the plane tickets to Bahamas. I will take pictures and buy you a souvenir for your troubles. Problem solved

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    take a shot of Test E/C and Tren E to cover the week, I know you dont have it just fork out and get it...

Thread Information