Exilus is offline Banned

You say testosterone doesn't help burn fat....but?

How come a symptom of low test is fat gain? And that women have much more bodyfat% than men? Testosterone must have some action in metabolisation and fat storage or else you wouldn't pack more fat easily upon aging.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Exogenous testosterone will burn bodyfat and add LBM even in untrained individuals. The same as lots of other AAS.

Trained or not, doesnt usually matter.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ this is true

Lets not confuse it tho with using 500mg's test with a mediocre diet and no cardio and still having abs.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I think the important distinction is that people who are overweight should not depend on steroids for losing fat. I see a lot of guys who are 25%bf thinking they need steroids to cut, and the truth is if they can't get below 25% without steroids they are likely doing something wrong.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    you can lose small amounts with extra test in your system but lets be honest... the guys sporting 6 packs didnt get there pinning test, they have the dedication, diet and training to make it happen... the extra muscle put on while on test is what burns a lot of the fat as well and you dont build muscle watchin the tv from the lazyboy no matter how much you inject.

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    does the test actually "burn" fat?

or is it a calorie partioning effect?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    you can take it this way, by injecting test, it causes your muscle to recover/grow, which in return needs more calories/proteins.

but I don't think test leads to direct impact on losing weight, tbh it leads to adding, might take some unwanted weight do to the fact that the new muscle mass that you have is burning way more calories then before.

Thread Information