juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member

1st Delt Injection?

Okay so I'm starting my second cycle and this time around I'm going to hit different spots rather than just my glutes. The delts seem like a nice place to start. The fear I have is this...on my first cycle, for the first 2 weeks I was only injecting 1cc, but my ass hurt so bad I couldn't sit down, could barely walk (srs)...it was so bad I thought I was gonna stop, but I decided to keep going and the pain went away and never came back. I guess my question is this...I'm planning on running 600mgs test/400mgs deca per week...but for my first couple shots in the delts should I just run 150mg/100mg...basically 1ml? Does it matter how much I push or does the pain basically come from the fact that it's virgin muscle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it depends on the size of the delts, but if you stick to 1cc and inject slowly it shouldn't be bad. keep in mind virgin muscles sometimes hurt worse, you will get used to it. keep us posted.

I think I'll take your advice and stick to 1cc. I'm a little scurred of pinning virgin muscle again...hopefully it wont be so bad and I'll be able to push more after a couple weeks or so. I'll keep you posted.

I'm goin to hit it right now!!!

Big
    I avoided delts for my first couple cycles, not sure why. now I shoot delts more than anywhere else.

I was afraid to do anything except glutes before....this time I'm gonna try delts, quads, and v-glutes...gonna have to break 'em in sometime!

POPPED!...and the shiit already hurts! LOL

When you say inject slowly...I wonder how slow you meant? I did it in like 25-30 secs.

Big
    I go very slowly, probably somewhere between 45 seconds and a minute per cc

BrolicBunzio56 is offline New Member
    Im 5 weeks in on my first cycle and I've injected glutes, delts, quads @ 1 CC eod each time...the delts were alil sore for about a day after the first pin but after that no pain at all bro, I'd say it depends on ur gear and also how well ur injecting into the muscle. Do like I do and get a hot nurse 2 pin 4 u lol

lucas7 is offline Associate Member
    I done quads then delts for my first cycle

Heat up the syringe with a hair dryer for about 30 - 45 seconds
    then inject about 0.25 then stop for 5 secs then another 0.25 then stop for 5 secs and so on so on...
    i usually take about 1 min
    Have a shower straight after and massage the injected spot in the shower with hot water
    or massage it then put a hot water bottle on it

they are my little tips/tricks i find helpful hope they work for you dude

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I think I would have hit both delts so you get close to the dose you need then next jabs hit your glutes or quads

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When i hit delts i usually split it into two shots and hit both. Even with big delts 2.2 ml of oil wont stay in. I have tried everything and get leakage. It is easier for me to inject one then inject the other and delts are easy

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    When I inject delts, the more I have to inject, I will start with the inner muscle head, move to the middle and if need be, go on the outer head.

Just an update...delt is a little sore today, but I'm happy to say it's NOTHING compared to what I felt on my first glute shots. I plan on hitting the other delt tonight and then 2cc's in a glute on Friday.

Thanks for the help guys!

Thread Information