bruin27 is offline Associate Member

T3 without anabolic

So ive let myself go alittle too much lately.. im 5'9 about 210. Im guessing my bf is around 20%/. Decided to pick up some clen and t3. I dont have any anabolics to take with it so I was just going to take it alone. I know it will use muscle for energy but realisitcally what kind of muscle loss can i expect if I dont take some kind of test with it. Im not really concered too much about the muscle loss as im really just focused on losing the fat at this point...anyone take it alone before?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    well losing muscle will send you backwards eventually as your metabolism will slow down, id stick with the clen .

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    For sure take the clen , see how that is working then maybe add in the t3 at a later time.

ive taken clen many times.. kinda wanted to try something more intense...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen alone has always worked good for me.

Have you got your diet sorted out because it is the easiest way to lose weight?

my diet is good... im sticking to the low carbs high protein right now... veggies with a few meals and sticking to all whole grain when i must have carbs.. supplementing flax and fish oils as well... i have a bjj tourny in 2 months and i wanna get down below 185... the main reason why i want to add in the t3...

Thread Information