electrons70 is offline New Member

Would appreciate some cycle advice

I would appreciate some input of your opinions of how I should construct a 10 week cycle regimen based on the following products I have (I have used before, but it has been about three years. I am 44 years old, 6'3" and 218 pounds):

30 mL of testosterone cypionate 200mg/mL
    10 mL of nandrolone decanoate 200mg/mL
    20 1 mg capsules of anastrozole
    11,000 units of HCG

I would appreciate your opinions based on what I have, I don't need erroneous advice—just some specific options on how I should construct a cycle based on these products....thanks!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What is your BF% ?
    Are you on HRT? If not, what is your planned PCT?
    Goals?
    Training exp?

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I don't want to sound like an di*k, but like I said in my post, I don't need any other advice other than what you would do with the listed products I have. I have experience, I am just curious on various opinions of what people would do with exactly what I have listed.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by electrons70 View Post
    Hey man, thanks for the reply. I don't want to sound like an di*k, but like I said in my post, I don't need any other advice other than what you would do with the listed products I have. I have experience, I am just curious on various opinions of what people would do with exactly what I have listed.
    I understand. I too do not want to sound like a di*k, but that is all info that I personally have to know before I give out advice.

Perhaps someone else may help out.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't want to sound like an di*k...
    Mission failed.

Ha ha...simplistic minds...it is not that difficult, one ten week cycle. Thanks for fulfilling my initial expectations of the types of responses I would get.

Big
    Ha ha...simplistic minds...it is not that difficult, one ten week cycle. Thanks for fulfilling my initial expectations of the types of responses I would get.

If you want help and aren't even bright enough to construct a cycle for critique, answer people's questions.

G4R
    I didnt think my questions were that difficult either....

Your attitude is horrible by the way. We are trying to help, the right way.

Actually, you are correct, I won't be on here long because I don't do this very often at all--as I stated earlier, my last cycle was three years ago. I will do a token 10 week cycle every several years to help me break through a plateau, which is quite effective. Also, I think I am "bright enough" considering I am graduating in May with a doctorate degree in which I have had several semesters of medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacotherapy, drug action and delivery, biogenetics etc—any other “comments?"

G4R
    Actually, you are correct, I won't be on here long because I don't do this very often at all--as I stated earlier, my last cycle was three years ago. I will do a token 10 week cycle every several years to help me break through a plateau, which is quite effective. Also, I think I am "bright enough" considering I am graduating in May with a doctorate degree in which I have had several semesters of medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacotherapy, drug action and delivery, biogenetics etc—any other “comments?"
    I have one... with all your experience you have, and your doctorates you will be getting... why are you on here asking for help? Isnt this all stuff you should know by now?

Big
    yep, if you're so bright, why can't you construct your own cycle? you also may want to consider a class in honing your people skills, you need help from us and we don't need a thing from you, we know how to cycle.

All I was asking for was different perspectives from people with more experience doing this stuff. Sure, I have some ideas on how I may construct my cycle, but I wanted different opinions based on people's experience. Granted, I know a lot about what these chemicals do physiologically, but there is a big difference between textbook knowledge and real world experience. My future major did not specialize in 10 week anabolic regimens. Actually "Big," it was you who was rude and disrespectful by posting your brilliant "mission failed" response. I thought I was very tactful and cordial in responding to G4R by saying "I don't want to be a di*k." I stated that because I thought I imparted in my original message that I don't need rudimentary explanations of how I should train, my goals, my body fat percentage etc. I understand G4R that you like helping people, and I respect you for that, but I just wanted to see various opinions on 10 week regimens considering I literally only do a single 10 week cycle every three years or so.

Big
    yet you can't see that it would be pertinent information for us to know if you're on HRT before we construct the cycle you aren't even able to construct? I posted what I did because you did come across as a dick, and I'm betting I'm not the only one who thought so.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    ^^x2 I dont think G4R or Big has asked anything of you that isn't asked of everyone.
    For someone as "educated" as yourself you should understand that.You should also understand the importance of a planned pct given your not a trt patient. You should, since you understand how the chemicals work, be able to construct your own cycle. Why don't you tell us what your going to do with 10ml of Nandrolone Decanoate.

Peace

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Just answer the questions, please.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    What is your BF% ?
    Are you on HRT? If not, what is your planned PCT?
    Goals?
    Training exp?

Ha ha..."Big," you are such an incredible loser. I know perfectly well how to construct a cycle, I just thought maybe I would see how someone like yourself, you know, someone who has such an impressive life as to troll a steroid site, would approach a 10 week regimen. I laugh at you and your coronary arteries full of plaque....loser.
    Last edited by electrons70; 07-30-2010 at 08:08 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I guess you really don't need any help at all. Huh? Good luck with your cycle?
    P.S. you don't have enough Deca to do anything. I would expect a little more maturity from someone who is 44 years old, but maybe you're only 24, cause it shows.

Ha ha..."Big," you are such an incredible loser. I know perfectly well how to construct a cycle, I just thought maybe I would see how someone like yourself, you know, someone who has such an impressive life as to troll a steroid site, would approach a 10 week regimen. I laugh at you and your coronary arteries full of plaque....loser.

letstrain is offline New Member

Bad move calling big a loser

BAD BAD move calling BIG a loser, i dont ask many Questions on here, as i read other peoples threads and learn from there, and dont want to waste peoples time, and all you are is a waste of time, big is one of the most helpfull people on this site, he has to ask people the stats so he can give the right advice, as he cares what happens to people, if i was you i would say sorry, asap. P.S love your work BIG your a great help

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I think we all know who the troll is. What a piece of work you are. Doctorate in what being a duoche bag. You obviously have it all figured out so what are you doing here except running your mouth. Good Luck and Good Bye!!

Peace

G4R
    Big is a highly respected member here, HIGHLY!

Please re-edit your post and go somewhere else, its obvious this is not the site for you.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    hmmm...looking to banned bro..all these posts would have been avoided and your questions answered if you would had answered simple questions..the guys are asking that in order to assess and give you the best response to their knowledge..not too mention how would you know what he(BIG) has in his arteries...

Thread Information