sabatar is offline New Member

Extreme jitters and heart palpitation with ANAVAR

Hi, I'm new here and I did a lot of researc about Anavar before I came here to post my inquiries. I chose Anavar because I wanted something oral beside Primo to help me cut well.

The thing is nowhere have I read that Anavar can cause shakes, jitters and heart throbbing. My fear is that the Chinese made Anavar I bought is L3 or Clenbutterol that is bottled in it by mistake. The bottle says Oxanodrolone (GLONOVAR) by Globalanabolic Company. I called up my supplier and told him about the extreme jitters I took from 4 10mg tablets split-taken with 5 hrs interval (2 then two tablets). Has this ever happened with any of you guys who've tried Anavar? Is this shake normal?

Thanks very much.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not a side effect that usually occurs in most users, including myself. Discontinue the product and see how side effects react thereafter.

There is a good chance your Var is bunk/substituted for another compound. Edit out the lab name as well.

sabatar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Not a side effect that usually occurs in most users, including myself. Discontinue the product and see how side effects react thereafter.

There is a good chance your Var is bunk/substituted for another compound. Edit out the lab name as well.
    Thanks very much. I won't take it anymore. The brand is also scrapped.
    Cheers

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Keep us informed. Good luck.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro, that lab is shit. Half of their stuff isn't what it is supposed to be (a bunch of guys have suspected the var to be SD or Drol). I would throw it out and get something that isn't dirt cheap.

DeThrone is offline New Member

maybe anxiety

to me sounds like symptoms of anxiety..

sixey is offline Associate Member
    i have researched var quite a bit brah and im on it right now, and i havent heard of or experienced anything like what your talking about. if its not just nerves then its most likely not var :/

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Edit the lab name bro...its obviously not var..could have been substituted with clen ..

Thread Information