Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Should I stay on or go off.......

Hey guys....hoping for some feedback from those of you with experience on this subject. I have probably done 5 or 6 cycles in my life and have not done anything in the last 5 years or so. I am 52 years old and just finishing up a low dose cycle of 250 enanthate and 200 EQ per week. Had great results and feel really good getting back into it. At my age, I am wondering if I should go off and do PCT and cycle in the normaly accepted format or should I stay on a low dose of Test because of my age. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can I do PCT while on a low dose of test and cycle without going entirely off, (I guess you would call that a bridge which I know nothing about but I guess there is an accepted way to do it?) I appreciate your help.

Ed

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Once you finish your cycle, PCT. Shortly after, get some blood work done. At your age, I'm willing to be you'd be eligible to be put on some type of TRT protocol.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8 View Post
    Hey guys....hoping for some feedback from those of you with experience on this subject. I have probably done 5 or 6 cycles in my life and have not done anything in the last 5 years or so. I am 52 years old and just finishing up a low dose cycle of 250 enanthate and 200 EQ per week. Had great results and feel really good getting back into it. At my age, I am wondering if I should go off and do PCT and cycle in the normaly accepted format or should I stay on a low dose of Test because of my age. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can I do PCT while on a low dose of test and cycle without going entirely off, (I guess you would call that a bridge which I know nothing about but I guess there is an accepted way to do it?) I appreciate your help.

Ed
    If you're thinking of staying on continuously I'd suggest TRT or HRT at 50 plus - I am 43 and have completed several low dose cycles similar to yours and am seriously thinking about doing the same…look at the forums based of these topics previously mentioned. In addition, a much lower dose of test would be advisable if considering continuous AS use. PCT is not required for HRT or TRT since PCT is only used when coming off the gear to restore the bodily functions that were affected negatively while taking gear, for example testicular atrophy, etc.
    Last edited by oker; 07-30-2010 at 07:10 PM.

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Once you finish your cycle, PCT. Shortly after, get some blood work done. At your age, I'm willing to be you'd be eligible to be put on some type of TRT protocol.
    x2 - forgot to mention this blood work is extremely important before considering continuous use such as HRT or TRT

My test levels were low 5 years ago and qualified me for HRT but I think I just run low anyway because sexual function is really good for me and no fatigue either so my body doesn’t need a high level of test to function. I know there are a lot of guys my age on TRT running anywhere from 100 to 200 mg per week. I would still want to cycle though even if I did this. Is that a possibility or not?

Of course it is. Many people that are on TRT cycle other compounds.

So if you stay on a low dose of test and never totaly go off, lets call it TRT and cycle a normal dose cycle for 12 weeks or so, what do you do when you finish your "cycle"? I guess there would be no PCT since you are not trying to restore anything because you are using the low dose of test? Or is there some protocal for cycling and bridging, for a lack of terminlogy, with low dose test? I know that many high level competitive BB's never go off completely.

If your on TRT, then yes you do not ever need to PCT.

Thread Information