ALTOP is offline New Member

Question About Orals

I was having a discussion with some of my friends and the talk of an testosterone undecanoate and Anadrol cycle came up. After much debate some agreed it was worth trying and others said it wasn't worth it. I figured I would come on here and ask. I wasn't to sure because I know both of them have a short half life and that is a lot to take. I also read that test u isn't that harsh on the liver, but you need to take at least 250mg every day. Has anyone here had experience with it? I might consider it, but I would rather use test e. That was my stand. If you have done this how much did you have to take every day?

Thanks guys. By the way. Awesome web site, very helpful members and outstanding information.

In case anyone is interested
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 160
    BF: About 14%
    Training for over 4.5 years

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALTOP View Post
    I was having a discussion with some of my friends and the talk of an testosterone undecanoate and Anadrol cycle came up. After much debate some agreed it was worth trying and others said it wasn't worth it. I figured I would come on here and ask. I wasn't to sure because I know both of them have a short half life and that is a lot to take. I also read that test u isn't that harsh on the liver, but you need to take at least 250mg every day. Has anyone here had experience with it? I might consider it, but I would rather use test e. That was my stand. If you have done this how much did you have to take every day?

Thanks guys. By the way. Awesome web site, very helpful members and outstanding information.

In case anyone is interested
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 160
    BF: About 14%
    Training for over 4.5 years
    I assume you mean andriol and not anadrol?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Not a fan of Test U bud. Better alternatives out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I assume you mean andriol and not anadrol?

No. I mean a cycle of andriol and anadrol . I may be wrong but isn't Testosterone undecanoate what andriol is?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ALTOP View Post
    No. I mean a cycle of andriol and anadrol. I may be wrong but isn't Testosterone undecanoate what andriol is?
    ok, I couldn't tell for sure by the post. personally I think someone who wants to run test/anadrol needs to grow a set of balls and inject the test.

Especially if you're worried about your liver. Injectables are much easier on your liver and more potent too.

At 24 I'd wait another year or two. You really want to be on the other side of 25 before you start thinking about steroids . Why the interest anyway?

Big
    actually andriol avoids the first pass through the liver, but I still don't recommend it for a cycle.

actually andriol avoids the first pass through the liver, but I still don't recommend it for a cycle.
    Boyyyyyyyy you know your stuff!

One of the main reasons it was created was to seek a new way of delivery that bypassed the liver, so that no alteration was needed to protect it from being deactivated in the liver, via "lymphatic absorption".

Thanks. Big, I just read my response to you. Hope it didn't seem like I was trying to be a smart ass. Also, you are right. If someone is going to put anadrol in their body then why would they be scared to inject. I should have thought of that earlier. I will be stealing that from you and asking my buddies.

The interest came from my friends and I discussing cycles. Like I said I would rather inject. I have two friends saying if it's all they can get it is what they are going to do. That is why I was asking.

Big
    tell them to be careful, andriol is not common, depending on the lab they would probably end up with something else sold under the wrong name.

Wow, you learn new stuff here every day.

So what is the intended gain for doing a cycle?

We were talking about gaining mass and strength. Whether that means 15 pound or 30 pounds. The other reason Test u was brought up was because it wont be very sanitary taking needles on a deployment to Afghanistan.

tell them to be careful, andriol is not common, depending on the lab they would probably end up with something else sold under the wrong name.
    Is it possible that it is just raw test powder in capsules? If that was the case what would that do?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Now someone may correct me (and please do if need be), but it was my understanding that Test U had to be put in oil (castor I believe) and sealed in a gel cap, and not a regular 2 piece cap. If it had not been for the oil, you basically would have methyl test, which is really harsh on the liver, and needs to be taken in very high dosages (which isnt a good combo).

For the price of the powder, and the trouble to get it into gel caps, it is very hard to find, and as Big said, probably hard to find an actual legit one.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R;52***13
    Now someone may correct me (and please do if need be), but it was my understanding that Test U had to be put in oil (castor I believe) and sealed in a gel cap, and not a regular 2 piece cap. If it had not been for the oil, you basically would have methyl test, which is really harsh on the liver, and needs to be taken in very high dosages (which isnt a good combo).

For the price of the powder, and the trouble to get it into gel caps, it is very hard to find, and as Big said, probably hard to find an actual legit one.
    Correct. It is dissolved in a sterile oil and then sealed inside a cap, so it can easily be absorbed by the lymphatic system, prior to passing the liver, and delivered to the heart where it is then sent out across the body. I never knew what type of oil though.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    I just learned something new today too...good info

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride.;52***97
    Correct. It is dissolved in a sterile oil and then sealed inside a cap, so it can easily be absorbed by the lymphatic system, prior to passing the liver, and delivered to the heart where it is then sent out across the body. I never knew what type of oil though.
    originally it was oleic acid, then they switched to castor oil and propylene glycol laurate to increase shelf life. (and I'm not all that bright I just memorized the profiles)

originally it was oleic acid, then they switched to castor oil and propylene glycol laurate to increase shelf life. (and I'm not all that bright I just memorized the profiles)
    Thanks for the heads up Big, it's refreshing to learn something useful.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    what are you going to run for liver support, I like using UDCA, couple caps per week and your liver should be all good.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    From someone who's been to afghanastan, i wouldn't take anadrol there. The mental and physical sides of it dont' make for an effective soldier while on. But thats just my humble opinion.

I am already gone mentally in that sense. haha. I was talking more about the test for the deployment. I have been assured it is test u.

Thread Information