Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rm041786 is offline New Member

2nd cycle 1200mg of test to much per week?

im 6ft.. 24yrs i weigh 150.. im getting married in a few weeks.. i have family coming in i havent seen in years and im just waiting for them to tell me how skinny ive got.. i have a terribly high metabolism ..i have a little muscle on me.. not much.. ive lost about 25lbs in the last two years.. and ive been going to the gym,. with little success.. i quit lifting after highschool after i stayed the same weight.. and my gains never went up.. i took one cycle of test a dball.. but didnt really finish it.. that was the only time i noticed a difference at all.. so i bought 3 bottles of Test E 300. and 1 bottle of tren .. i bought a shit load of stuff at nutrition depot.. ive been lifting again for the last two months.. and eating right and taking a shit load of protein... ive gained 1 pound.. and i think i just lost it cutting my yard.. and i did my first injection last night.. i plan on taking 1cc of test twice a week ... for the first week.. then go to 2cc of test twice a week until its gone... but i started reading around and if im reading right... thats 1200mg of test a week... is that too much??? ive been searching forums and websites for that last two weeks and i either dont understand what the hell everyones talking about or they are really experienced.. im kind of affraid to shoot that much without an experienced persons advice.. also should i shoot the tren with the test?? any supplements or anything i should take.. got a liver gaurd.. and some other stuff.. im just tired of being told how skinny i look.. any input helps! thanks in advance guys

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Your kidding right?

no im serious.. ill upload pictures if you dont believe me.. im serious as a heart attach..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If you aren't gaining weight you are simply not eating enough. At your height, weight, and age you need to get a PROPER diet and training in order. Hard work, knowledge and dedication should come first.

1200mg is WAAAAAAAAAAY too much for someone your size and experience level

You need to rearrange your diet and training first before you utilize AAS.

What is your current diet and training looking like.

Hold off on anymore injections. Lets get the basics down first or expect to be even more frustrated and unsuccessful. There are no over night solutions, its a lifestyle

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

Discontinue your cycle and focus on your diet. Read the educational threads. You are going about this all wrong.

if i have three bottles of test 300.. and i do two cc's how many mg's is that?? my friend told me my last cycle sucked because i didnt use enough.. and was told this was the way to go.. however no one i know other then him has ever done it b4.. and its kinda hard to strike up that conversation at 24hr fitness.. lol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    IF you are serious, you don't need steroids , you need food.

Your friend is simply retarded. On 250mg/wk of test alone the body can maintain a significant amount of muscle.

um i eat breakfast every morning.. for the last 3 months at least.. ussually just eggs and toast.. but then i take a protein shake.. at 9:30.. then i eat lunch... then i wait till about 3:30 4.. take another shake... go home.. take my preworkout NOxplod.. go to the gym.. come home.. drink another shake.. and ussually my fiance cooks me dinner kinda late... were eating right now acctually tonight.. its rice and chicken with carrots .. i eat a SHIT load.. i think its bad genetics..

Quote Originally Posted by Rm041786 View Post
    if i have three bottles of test 300.. and i do two cc's how many mg's is that?? my friend told me my last cycle sucked because i didnt use enough.. and was told this was the way to go.. however no one i know other then him has ever done it b4.. and its kinda hard to strike up that conversation at 24hr fitness.. lol
    Well, if 2+2 = 4 is still valid, then so would 300 + 300 = 600.

Post your diet, let's see what your working with.

Big
    um i eat breakfast every morning.. for the last 3 months at least.. ussually just eggs and toast.. but then i take a protein shake.. at 9:30.. then i eat lunch... then i wait till about 3:30 4.. take another shake... go home.. take my preworkout NOxplod.. go to the gym.. come home.. drink another shake.. and ussually my fiance cooks me dinner kinda late... were eating right now acctually tonight.. its rice and chicken with carrots .. i eat a SHIT load.. i think its bad genetics..
    I'm having a very hard time believing you are for real. that diet is horrible.

im dieting right.. and im also taking vitamins.. but ive been benching 185lbs since high school.. nothing helps.. i had a guy at the gym ask me if i was on coke.. lol swear. i was counting calories.. and im pretty sure im up over 3000-4000 everyday.. but i feel like when i take to many protein shakes.. it makes me sick

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    no im serious.. ill upload pictures if you dont believe me.. im serious as a heart attach..

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    The whole thing just seems to horrible to be true. The diet, the cycle, the age, the height, the weight.... Poster child for every reason someone shouldn't do steroids .

Big
    im dieting right..
    no, you are not.

No genetics is an excuse.

You have no idea how many macro-nutrients (carbs, protein, fats) you are getting in so you don't know if you should be gaining or not.

Sample diet

10 egg whites
    3 whole 0mega eggs
    1.5 cups of oats
    whole grapefruit

10oz of chicken
    12oz of sweet potatoes
    cup of almonds

2 scoops of whey
    1.5 cups of oats
    8grams of fish oil

add in some more meals and well you get the picture

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Post a pic, that way we can critique areas which need improvement, and help set up a training routine to help you gain..

-VM

dude why would i bullshit on a forum. i just want help. on what to do.. and how to run this cycle.. if im not eating right.. correct me please.. i dont know what else to eat.. i eat my ass off swear.

im dieting right.. and im also taking vitamins.. but ive been benching 185lbs since high school.. nothing helps.. i had a guy at the gym ask me if i was on coke.. lol swear. i was counting calories.. and im pretty sure im up over 3000-4000 everyday.. but i feel like when i take to many protein shakes.. it makes me sick
    willing to bet you don't even scratch that amount and I can tell with what you just listed

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That diet you posted may be pushing 2000 calories a day.

Im 6'3 270 and have never used that much test. You need to get your diet in check. You could easily gain 35-50 pounds naturally with a better diet

Big

Big
    dude why would i bullshit on a forum. i just want help. on what to do.. and how to run this cycle.. if im not eating right.. correct me please.. i dont know what else to eat.. i eat my ass off swear.
    we aren't saying you are lying, we are saying you, like many people, have no idea what a true bulking diet is.

ok theres a picture i just put it up

im going on my honeymoon in a month.. i want to cycle

Big
    what does that have to do with anything?

/Users/uhfliction/Documents/41549_1348315452_2991_n.jpg

Rely on whole foods, not shakes. Supplements are there to do one thing, supplement your diet intake.

Find your baseline. Start by tracking everything you consume in an entire week. Take the average of your total calories, grams of protein, carbs, and fat. From here you should increase your calories by 500 PD to find your TCI (target caloric intake). Your total caloric breakdown should be 50-60% carbs, 20-30% fat, and 1/lb of bodyweight for protein. Make sure most of your carbs are complex, consume several meals throughout the day (spaced out 2-3 hours apart).

Try and keep your diet consisting of fish, lean ground beef, skinless chicken/turkey breasts, egg whites/whole eggs, whey isolate for protein; sweet potatoes, oat meal, brown rice, beans, fruits, vegetables for carbs. And nuts, omega 3 capsules, and cooking oils for fats.

Limit your protein shakes to 2 per day, while consuming at least a gallon of water.

There are plenty of sample diets to get an idea from on here, or elsewhere through the net. I suggest you start doing your homework.

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    Thats like trying to turn Pee Wee Herman into Arnold in a month it isnt going to happen in a month.

UT IRON is offline New Member
    Then F**king cycle then. The guys told you what you needed to do, but it apparently is not going through your head. The ones responding to your questions are dead on and have help numerous folks, just look at there posts.

i need to get big fast.

Big
    i need to get big fast.
    this can't be for real

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i need to get big fast.
    Then get your diet straight

What a waste of time I spent in this thread. Now I know this shit isn't serious.

thanks hawaiian. is there any way id be able to run a little bit of the cycle.. maybe the tren ?

do you plan on continuing to cycle during the honeymoon. if not you may experience libido problems once you come off which would be great experience for a newly wed bride on her honeymoon. heck you may experience them on cycle especially w/ that high a dose and you estro thro the roof.

thanks hawaiian. is there any way id be able to run a little bit of the cycle.. maybe the tren?
    nope not in a month

thanks hawaiian. is there any way id be able to run a little bit of the cycle.. maybe the tren?
    No. Realistically speaking, even if you were to cycle, you still wouldn't hit your goals in a month. Not on any compound, nor with any amount. 4 weeks is simply not enough time.

o wow.. sorry i didnt mean to make anyone mad. im just really embarrassed with myself. and ive been saving money to do this. i quit smoking. and ive been going to the gym. im not throwing yalls advice away.. i plan full heartedly to change my diet. and hawaiian im going to research more and get the lady to get me going right.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    wow...that is all i have to say about this thread

yea i plan on running the whole cycle. the honeymoon is 5 days. and the hotel in cancun has a gym... (i checked) i dont want to hit my goals in a month.. i would like to gain a few pounds before sept 18th. i was hoping for about 20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information