newb23 is offline Junior Member

friends brilliant cycle

My friend thinks he knows it all and believes his cycle is great, tell me what u really think
    Weeks 1-4 test e 500 mg week
    Weeks 4-15 sust 400 at 600 mg week
    Weeks 6-10 dbol 30 mg ed
    Week 17-21 clomid 100/50/50/50

Wow is all I can say

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've seen worse but I don't really care for it.

It was suppose to be a 12 week enanthate cycle, now changed, idk when he really is gonna stop, its his first cycle, and he takes his advice from his dealer, and doesn't listen to me, and I seriously doubt he is gonna use clomid, I've asked him for months to get me nolvadex and clomid and he says he can't.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    ive noticed that there are dealers that give BAD advice.

I told him the dealer just wants money from him but he trusts his dealer

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    People who don't research steriods before using them are destined for failure and injury!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Horrible...your friends needs to join and read before he does anything...

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    lol...he seems like a guy from my gym. What a nut job!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Dealers advise more compounds to make more money. Simple economics. Why sell you just test for say Edited when they can sell you test plus Edited worth of anadrol , 100 in EQ another Edited in deca and possibly whatever for your pct? I'm sure a drug dealer would tell you mixing Edited is a good idea if he thought he could sell you all of them. Dealers like that get people hurt and help them do personal damage to themself. Better to find out for yourself, like GI Joe said now ya know and knowing's half the battle
    Last edited by Big; 08-02-2010 at 07:49 PM. Reason: prices and rec drugs...

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Dealers advise more compounds to make more money. Simple economics. Why sell you just test for say Edited when they can sell you test plus Edited worth of anadrol , 100 in EQ another Edited in deca and possibly whatever for your pct? I'm sure a drug dealer would tell you mixing Edited is a good idea if he thought he could sell you all of them. Dealers like that get people hurt and help them do personal damage to themself. Better to find out for yourself, like GI Joe said now ya know and knowing's half the battle
    yeah one dirt bag tried selling me test sayin it had stuff in it so you wouldnt need pct. he said it wouldnt cause shutdown. he said it was "good stuff". lol

the first guy i tried buyin from said a cycle was a year long supply. he wanted me to buy a cruise cycle and wanted to double the price instead of chargin me for the number on cc's.

you really gotta teach yourself before buyin from someone.

yes, agreed, he does need to read up, but again he believes he is getting the best advise, i tell him he is wrong and he says, my dealer is huge, his way works fine and he doesnt seem to be trying to rip me off... but who can you trust, im thankful for this site.. speaking of dealers i met a guy today who su[[osedly "has the hook up" if you no what i meanand tried to say he could get cypionate for a crazy cheap price. i dont believe i can say it on this board, but it was a little over half what is purposed cost on the steroid profile for cypionate... people are just out to make money now a days, its hard to fr\ind people with good advice who arent trying to rip u off

Big
    really if graded on a curve with some of the craptastic cycles people propose here it's not that bad, I mean it's 15 weeks of test with 5 weeks of dbol in the middle and a sub-par pct, not ideal but it beats the tren /deca /drol cycles and the winny/tren/var cycles, etc...

yes i agree with u, the thing is, knowing my friend as i do, i think he just told me 15 so i wouldnt jump on his ass, he has so little research and believes his dealer so much, this cycle could turn into a 30 week thing, i agree its not horrible, but it is also his first cycle and i thought it was way too much to handle for him

Big
    true that

thanks big for the quick replies u and everyone else on here to help are lifesavers... and gives me someone to talk to while im at work lol

gym_junki is offline Member
    so week 1-5 test e will kick in than his going to replace that with sus so that will take another cupl of weeks to kick in lmao blood presure results will shock him. thats unreal

Big
    not to advocate the ill-conceived cycle, but truthfully you could switch from test e to sust in the middle of a cycle and likely not notice a difference provided both are legit. once your blood levels are up from the test e it wouldn't be like you were starting from scratch once you switched to the sust, by the time the e had faded the sust would have your blood levels just as high, within reason.

ya i htink its legit, but he tells me its special sust cus it has an extra blend of test in it or some bs that his dealer told him.... but i finally talked him into atleast getting clomid, he wanted his pct to be t3, his dealers advise..... lol

Big
    geez why guys listen to the ones trying to sell them stuff is beyond me

NMacFar is offline Member
    Newb23,

your cycle sucks... I mean your friends.

Only teasinggggggggg

hahahaha i am trying to permanently shut down my natural test levels, but dont tell any one. macfar i like ur profile pic lol

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    lol i think he might be the guy at my gym that wants to sell me some thing...
    5'7 155 and can't stop looking at his self ... lol gotta love it

haha no he is 6' and 175, he is always screaming and yelling when he lifts to get everyones attention

Thread Information