Supermanmike1987 is offline New Member

Taking too many supplements while juicing? Expert advice please.

I ordered a couple supplements from TFsupplements and then came across a couple cycles of deca and test. Should I still take supplements while i am take cycles? I ordered...

-Jack3d
    -10lbs of whey
    -Celltech Creatine
    -PowerFULL

I know I will still take Jacked pre workout and whey throughout day and post workouy but would it be pointless to take the Celltech and PowerFull? I am 22 and weigh 170 5'7". I am thinkn a cycle of 2 ccs of Deca a week and then 600 mg of test per week. What you guys think?

I am coming to yall experts for advice not to be put down so your help would be appreciated

PS- This is second cycle of Deca. I took a cycle 2 years ago but my job offshore made me have to quit working out. I no longer work offshore

Also, my diet is good and i been working out a good while before i get that shoved down my throat

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    The protein powder and the creatine should be fine... the rest would be a waste of money if you are on aas.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanmike1987 View Post
    I ordered a couple supplements from TFsupplements and then came across a couple cycles of deca and test. Should I still take supplements while i am take cycles? I ordered...

-Jack3d
    -10lbs of whey
    -Celltech Creatine
    -PowerFULL

I know I will still take Jacked pre workout and whey throughout day and post workouy but would it be pointless to take the Celltech and PowerFull? I am 22 and weigh 170 5'7". I am thinkn a cycle of 2 ccs of Deca a week and then 600 mg of test per week. What you guys think?

I am coming to yall experts for advice not to be put down so your help would be appreciated

PS- This is second cycle of Deca. I took a cycle 2 years ago but my job offshore made me have to quit working out. I no longer work offshore
    most of us will agree that is too young to cycle. did you have blood work recently?

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    First of all you should think about holding off on the test and deca at your age of 22. But if your gonna take it anyways, id take the jacked just for the extra energy in the gym and for sure take the protein I dont even see why you had to ask about that one lol. Leave the powerFULL out maybe use in your PCT? As for the creatine I know a lot of people who take it on cycle but personally I wouldnt because Id rather see the results I got from the cycle not cycle + creatine, jmo.

Your dosing looks good, but whats the deca... 250,300? Also how long ago did you do your first cycle?

Oh and whats about BF%, Years training, diet? Just go the vets dont have to ask and you just jump right in and help ya out

not any bloodwork recently, what would you advice i look for on results of a blood test? so jacked for energy pre workout would be a waste?

ubiq is offline New Member
    I would put the AAS on ice for awhile and use the supplements/better diet.

Quote Originally Posted by _ripp3d_ View Post
    First of all you should think about holding off on the test and deca at your age of 22. But if your gonna take it anyways, id take the jacked just for the extra energy in the gym and for sure take the protein I dont even see why you had to ask about that one lol. Leave the powerFULL out maybe use in your PCT? As for the creatine I know a lot of people who take it on cycle but personally I wouldnt because Id rather see the results I got from the cycle not cycle + creatine, jmo.

Your dosing looks good, but whats the deca... 250,300? Also how long ago did you do your first cycle?

Oh and whats about BF%, Years training, diet? Just go the vets dont have to ask and you just jump right in and help ya out

deca 200 and i did a cycle around a year and half ago. i think i will do what you recommend as far as creatine. and yes i am stubborn and will prob do it regardless beung u already got it lol. i been working out for a couple years but i stopped for a couple months due to job

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanmike1987 View Post
    not any bloodwork recently, what would you advice i look for on results of a blood test? so jacked for energy pre workout would be a waste?
    No, it wouldnt be a waste. Caffiene is probably the cheapest pre-WO med though. Thats what most pre-WO supps. have in them anyway.

I use a fair few supplements on cycle and suggets them to clients.

Prostate meds, GDA's, digestive enzymes to name a few...

JBarron is offline Member
    if I were you, i'd not buy jack3d, and just take 200-300mg of caffeine pre-workout, you can but caffeine tabs at cvs or walgreens cheap as hell. They are better then any pre-workout supp you can buy imo.

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    I just take the espresso and and NO2 supplements before working out. Ive taken Jacked3D NO xplode, NORAGE and you really dont need all the extra crap that is in them especially while on juice. Protein powder........I would consider a staple not supplement

DOUBLE J is offline Junior Member
    In reality most supps beyond a good multi-vitamin and protein powder is not necessary. Thats a good foundation

There is a place for liver supps, and a few others depending on personal needs(like I need to use Glus/chr/msm for tendinitis), but if your not careful you'll spend three times what your cycle costs for and extra 5% boost.

Thread Information