Patsfan073 is offline New Member

my first cycle Sustanon 250

I'm 21. 5'8 at about 160 pounds. I been working out for about 4 years now with a good diet. I gained about 30 pounds naturally. I'm looking to gain more weight and mass. I will be startng sustanon 250 really soon. I heard alot of good things about this stuff. Im only taking it by myself and will not stack it with anything else. I know I wont get as much of a good gain if i were to use dbol with it but i know i can get a good 10 pounds in my first month with good calories! So, 2x a week at 500mg. Sounds good? Heard u dont really need a PCT if taking this alone? What other adivce can you guys give me. thanks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I suggest you read the educational threads/pct stickies. You need a recovery protocol for any and all cycles.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Also at 21 the advice you'll get from most is you're body isn't ready for AAS. Read the thread about things to consider before trying AAS at the top of this forum

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan073 View Post
    So, 2x a week at 500mg.No! EOD minimum Sounds good? Heard u dont really need a PCT if taking this alone?Incorrect What other adivce can you guys give me.Read more thanks.
    see bold

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your body fat%?

vegasbound is offline New Member
    You need PCT with any test, I would give it a few more years your natural test is high in your 20's.

My body fat is about 8%. And I just picked up some sus today. I got a 20 cc bottle which is 10 weeks. It has no writing on it and the cap is red and says "flip here" Does it sound legit?
    Last edited by Patsfan073; 08-08-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Discussing prices isn't allowed.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Your to young, research and youll understand y... 8%? nice! Can you post a pic?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm 21. 5'8 at about 160 pounds. I been working out for about 4 years now with a good diet. I gained about 30 pounds naturally. I'm looking to gain more weight and mass. I will be startng sustanon 250 really soon. I heard alot of good things about this stuff. Im only taking it by myself and will not stack it with anything else. I know I wont get as much of a good gain if i were to use dbol with it but i know i can get a good 10 pounds in my first month with good calories! So, 2x a week at 500mg. Sounds good? Heard u dont really need a PCT if taking this alone? What other adivce can you guys give me. thanks.
    At your age you have no need for steroids . You need to go to the diet forum! you can gain another 20 to 30 lbs naturally. if you shut down your hpta at your age before it stabalizes out you could be looking at a life time of TRT and you do not want that! wait another 3 or 4 years before considering running any gear.

Not to be rude, but all you guys that say this have probably tooken some gear at that age maybe younger. Why wait till im almost 30. Its not like im 17 or 18. Im 21. i been working out naturally for 4 years now and gained 30 pounds naturally. And sus is supposed to be the safest steroid out there. Would a 6 week cycle really hurt?

Big
    Not to be rude, but all you guys that say this have probably tooken some gear at that age maybe younger. Why wait till im almost 30. Its not like im 17 or 18. Im 21. i been working out naturally for 4 years now and gained 30 pounds naturally. And sus is supposed to be the safest steroid out there. Would a 6 week cycle really hurt?
    My roomate sold steroids when I was 20 and I ran my first cycle in my early 30s. And please explain why sust is the safest steroid ...

I thought i explained this in my earlier post. You are really taking a big risk starting to cycle at your age and if you do there could be life long consequences. All these people here are offering good advice!

Testonerone is the saftest thing to use. Just look it up. Its low toxic on the liver. go google it. Thats why everyone says test is the best first cycle. perhaps a 10 week cycle. But i know u guys know more than me. I only been researching for a few weeks now and getting some advice from others who taken it. When u guys actually have taken it. Just trying to get some advice and tips here, i knew i would get the negative replys lol i always do since 21 sseems to still be young....

Testonerone is the saftest thing to use. Just look it up. Its low toxic on the liver. go google it. Thats why everyone says test is the best first cycle. perhaps a 10 week cycle. But i know u guys know more than me. I only been researching for a few weeks now and getting some advice from others who taken it. When u guys actually have taken it. Just trying to get some advice and tips here, i knew i would get the negative replys lol i always do since 21 sseems to still be young....
    Testosterone should be the base of any cycle ran because adding any hormones into your body will shut down your natural production or at least limit your production of testosterone which = feeling like shit!

Big
    just look it up? No thanks, take whatever you want I'm done with you.

Ohh okay, so i am right. Test is the safest. its not a hormone such a dbol . We already produce it in our bodies so were basiclly just adding more. So how can adding a little bit more test be harmful? Even if i come out 21 days after the cycle and pct with nolva or clomid or both?

Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    just look it up? No thanks, take whatever you want i'm done with you.
    ^^ x 2

Your questions can be answered here on the board with a click of your mouse bro. No need to continue on with this thread.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    just look it up? No thanks, take whatever you want I'm done with you.
    Lol im sur BIG has the profile for sust stored in his brain somwhere.

Why do you think sust is safer than test e or c.

I would think those compounds would be much better suited for a first cycle as they can be shot 2x a week, sust = EOD

Chances are that sust will be painfull aswell
    Last edited by baseline_9; 08-09-2010 at 12:38 AM.

nilrac is offline Member
    Sustanon is one of the most faked steroids going, so if you are trying to get pharmaceutical grade you need a good source otherwise you could end up with underdosed or bunk gear. The other option is UGL, which obviously carries many risks.

I'd recommend waiting and training naturally for the forseeable future.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK these guys are trying to help you but you arent listening. It sounds like you have been told before on WHY using any steroids can be bad for you under the age or 25 but you dont want to listen or wont read the links given to you.

Due to your age (under 25) your body has not stopped growing. No matter what you think it hasnt. Not only taller but wider. If you take steroids before 24/25 you risk fusing your growth plates prematurely.

Also your body is producing Testosterone at it's highest levels at your age. By using now you risk shutting down your natural test levels permanently or at least at a much lower level than normal.

Are these risks worth the short term gains you can make using steroids? All your gains will only be temporary because as pointed out your diet is lacking or your natural weight would be a lot higher, 190+

If you listen to these guys, visit the diet section and learn what to eat, when to eat and get on a good building diet you will see great gains over the next couple of years and you wont have to be worried about your friends laughing at you because you blow up and then shrink after cycle.

As a side note some of the other sides from using testosterone at a young age is excessive acne, premature hair loss and ED, erectile dysfunction. LIMP DICK... Does that sound like fun??? We get messages from guys every day several times a day wanting help with ED...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Ohh okay, so i am right. Test is the safest. its not a hormone such a dbol. We already produce it in our bodies so were basiclly just adding more. So how can adding a little bit more test be harmful? Even if i come out 21 days after the cycle and pct with nolva or clomid or both?
    lmao test isnt a hormone?

Thread Information