boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member

Question injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?

Last edited by boss4romdabay; 08-28-2020 at 09:24 AM.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    With all due respect, doing so defeats the purpose of a long ester steroid .
    If you fancy the needle soo much, use a short ester steroid like Test P.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    With all due respect, doing so defeats the purpose of a long ester steroid .
    If you fancy the needle soo much, use a short ester steroid like Test P.
    Uh........ negative bro.
    Pinning every day with any ester gives you more stable blood levels. There are studies to show this. Ask the veterans from way back they all pinned everyday.

firsttimer22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Uh........ negative bro.
    Pinning every day with any ester gives you more stable blood levels. There are studies to show this. Ask the veterans from way back they all pinned everyday.
    actually your wrong, pinning ed or eod with long esters does defeat the purpose, if you are going to do this just use prop, ya, maybe if you pin a smaller dosage of longer esters daily that would make blood more stable but ive never heard of this. Blood levels stay stable depending on the ester attached. Longer esters dont need to be pinned ED or EOD to keep levels as stable as pinning prop which needs to be pinned ED or EOD at the least. Do some research

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    2x a week is it for me, I don't enjoy doing it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    pinning gets old.. i prefer to do it as lil as possible.. after doing from 4x IM injects ED for an extended period of time.. its great to do 1x/wk

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer22 View Post
    actually your wrong, pinning ed or eod with long esters does defeat the purpose, if you are going to do this just use prop, ya, maybe if you pin a smaller dosage of longer esters daily that would make blood more stable but ive never heard of this. Blood levels stay stable depending on the ester attached. Longer esters dont need to be pinned ED or EOD to keep levels as stable as pinning prop which needs to be pinned ED or EOD at the least. Do some research
    Well of course you have to use a lower dose you have to take how much you want per week and divide by seven.

Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it's not a better plan. Long esters were developed for convenience of not having to pin every day, most people don't like to pin.

Punch in the figures to a roid calculator and see the difference between pinning everyday and twice a week with any ester, short or long. I looks like a see saw when anything but everyday is used.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    im on the "no actually it does make more stable blood levels" side.and yes there are tests that show this,someone will have a link for it shortly im sure.

These are not scientific but are calculations made with the data of the half life specs of these compounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?-teste2xaweek.png   injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?-tested.png   injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?-testeed.png   injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?-testeeod.png   injecting more frequent instead of bi weekly! who does it?-testeod-1.png  

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I choose to pin as little as possible..... HOWEVER.....

To have the most stable blood levels..... one would pin long esthers ED. This prevents fluctuation the best.

I don't feel like searching for the link right now but if it's not up by tomorrow morning i'll find it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Uh........ negative bro.
    i actually had mentioned this to an ifbb pro and he also recommended pinning eod. he said a lot of the pros do this and ed injections no matter what the ester! but pinning 2x a wk is just fine also. some people pin prop ed and some pin eod but its more stable ed! i just wondered how many people actually did this

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boss4romdabay View Post
    i actually had mentioned this to an ifbb pro and he also recommended pinning eod. he said a lot of the pros do this and ed injections no matter what the ester! but pinning 2x a wk is just fine also. some people pin prop ed and some pin eod but its more stable ed! i just wondered how many people actually did this
    I think a big reason why the pro's would pin long esthers eod or ed is because of the sheer ammount of oil they inject. I don't use mega doses but sometimes I require a total of 6ml's of combined oil a week and I break them up into three 2ml shots - mon/wed/fri.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think a big reason why the pro's would pin long esthers eod or ed is because of the sheer ammount of oil they inject. I don't use mega doses but sometimes I require a total of 6ml's of combined oil a week and I break them up into three 2ml shots - mon/wed/fri.

~Haz~
    That makes good since that might be a big part of it. I think 3ml is the max you can inject at one time.

I still say nice stable levels will help maximize gains and minimize sides.

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    3ml is not the max that you CAN inject at one time. Perhaps it is the max you SHOULD inject at one time. I have known people to pin up to 5ml at once....

What happened to the guy who started this post?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    3ml is not the max that you CAN inject at one time. Perhaps it is the max you SHOULD inject at one time. I have known people to pin up to 5ml at once....
    That is just crazey

Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    I bet that hurts like a mofo!!!!!!

What happened to the guy who started this post?
    he died

Thread Information