zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member

accutane and mandatory bloodwork on cycle.

Hi I've been on accutane for a little over a month and have mandatory bloodwork every month. I plan on going on AAS cycle again soon and am wondering if this will throw up red flags all over my blood test results. I know they only test certain things for the patients running accutane so hopefully they will not be looking at my hormone levels.

Does anyone know what they will be looking at? I know for sure they will be looking at liver values so hopefully nothing abnormal shows there because I won't be taking orals except low dose arimidex . Other compounds I will be running include test/tren /masteron /hgh. Nolva+Clomid+Hcg later.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    they look at cholesterol, triglycerides, liver function, blood pressure, weight, and a shit load of other stuff..

i just got done with my accutane (worked so well, worth the shit you have to go through)

not sure if the AAS will be too much.. sounds like you are running a heavier cycle, so it might

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    I just don't want to answer a shitload of questions from the physicians because some of my readings are off the charts...

I know a lot of things can't be directly attributed to AAS but extreme hormone levels are hard to explain..

Know what I mean?

Thread Information