MARUSXXX is offline New Member

Talking Pink Magic while on?

Coming up soon I have my tbol sust450 cycle. I was told that I could add pink magic to it? Anybody ever heard of it? Seems to me like a waste of money

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Waste.

MARUSXXX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Waste.
    Yep that's what I thought

naturallyhuge is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MARUSXXX View Post
    Coming up soon I have my tbol sust450 cycle. I was told that I could add pink magic to it? Anybody ever heard of it? Seems to me like a waste of money
    Pink Magic is an herbal supplement. Very few herbs used traditionally for any medicinal reason work quick with fast results. Most have gradual effects that happen over a period of time. In other words, if your using any kind of prohormone, Pink Magic will do little for you. On the other hand, for someone who has not taken many supplements and wants a natural testosterone booster than Pink Magic should work great....and has, for many people.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Man I can't tell you if Pink Magic works or not I can just tell you what happened to me and you decide. I destroyed my body for 20 years of boozing and eating crap in the military. When I retired I blew up to 260 pounds. I am 5'10'. About a year ago I got serious about my health because it was so bad so I started dieting and exercising. I got down to 170 after a year. I then had my testosterone tested and it was 189 so it was bad. I then quit drinking altogether and really fixed my eating even more according to the experts on this forum. A month after that I re tested and it was 311. At this point I started using Pink Magic about this time I changed the way I lift and did less cardio and I started sprinting and lifting heavy a month later I tested again (My insurance paid for it) it was 394. I continued the Pink Magic, lifting heavy and sprints. I just had another test last week and it is now 495.

I have no idea if it was any of those things a combination of them or what. I am out of it now and trying to decide did I do this or did Pink Magic help. I hate wasting money but I am seriously thinking about buying more and a anti estrogen. I just wish I knew what I should take now. I thought a few weeks ago I was gonna be on HRT now I am not going on it and really trying to decide what I want to do. I could go the steroid route or stick with this and I think I am going to try to stick with this awhile longer and see what I can do with the supps if I can make gains without pinning I would like to. I am 45 years old and thinking about using more Pink Magic, protein powder and 6-TRIONE (6-OXO REPLACEMENT). I really do wish I knew if any of it was helping the amount of money I spend on supps I could do a cycle of horomones.

Oh Yea I forgot to mention I have been lifting for the last year while loosing weight without really any gains but I was in a calorie deficit the entire time. So when I started pink magic it was also at that time I ate more and started lifting real heavy keeping a log and trying to beat my last weight using low reps. I have now made very small marginal gains but I have gained and a little more definition so man it's really hard to say what Pink Magic had to do with it if anything but yea I might buy more...sigh
    Last edited by streeter; 08-18-2010 at 12:39 AM.

NMacFar is offline Member
    What kind of $$$ is USP Labs paying you?

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    What kind of $$$ is USP Labs paying you?
    LOL I wish

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    any of the herbal test 'boosters' are a total waste, they dont do jack

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MARUSXXX View Post
    Looks like another hyped, marketed supplement. Maybe I'm wrong but 99.9% of the time I'm right. If you do try it,,you let us know.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    you're on aas why waste money on something that may or may not work..you know the juice will work

Thread Information