B-Lath is offline New Member

Question What can I do about these pimples?

I finished cycle and pct 2 weeks ago and had small amounts of pimples on my back and shoulder. now it is getting worse big ones and small ones along my upper back and shoulders what can i do??? help plz

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Acne body washes
    Extra showers during the day
    Try to scrub the shoulders and back really well.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah get a luffa on a stick and scrub your back.

Side note:
    Also do you sit back in your computer chair without a shirt? That can cause a bit of a breakout for people who use their PC's often.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I got exactly the same thing, I left it for too long then finally went to the doctors and got some strong antibiotics. Now I'm left with the scaring/marks to deal with. Might get some cream for it see how that goes, otherwise just wait till summer and hope the sun clears it up.

JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member
    go to your derma and have him prescribe you a topical and oral medication. i always go see my derma prior to any cycle for this reason. back in the day i was taking anadrol , sustonon and deca and have sever back acne and it left many scars on my back.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Dish soap!

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Dish soap!
    I agree, I've used Dawn, morning, noon and night in the shower, with a medium bristle scrub brush, works wonders. If you have some especially bad or stubborn I apply dawn directly to them and let it sit on them and then wash off 15-20 minutes later.

Tanning also helps dry out the skin, but it can get too irritated. In that case use pure jojoba oil to moisturize, it will not make oily skin worse!!!!!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    if you have someone to apply it for you... break up some aspirin tablets and mix with a touch of rubbing alcohol to make a paste, put a dab on each... works over night to clear most of it up...

teatree oil from any bodyshop works well too.

eljay is offline Junior Member
    accutane bro

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eljay View Post
    accutane bro
    No need to take accutane for a small amount of pimples on your back, accutane is for fairly severe acne, it also has the possibility of giving you a bunch of nasty sides.

I wouldn't use accutane unless you were breaking out on your face extremely bad to the point you were embarrassed to go out in public.

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BACNE THE SCURGE OF THE POST CYCLE! damn my cycle finished like 3 month ago I am about to prepare my next and my bacne has steadily got worse over the last 4 wks I have used antibiotics tha cleared my initail neck break out up back when i finished my cycle n started pct. but now I'm seriously considering going to my doc's and name dropping accutain as nothing else seems to be working! I have even tried a crazy option using head n shoulders rubbing it in and letting it dry! this has dried them up but surley is doing more bad then gud???? Anyway there are loads of crazy solutions out there but accutain seems to be the only proven cure although i have heard this is also tempoary and they will return again????

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lath View Post
    I finished cycle and pct 2 weeks ago and had small amounts of pimples on my back and shoulder. now it is getting worse big ones and small ones along my upper back and shoulders what can i do??? help plz
    go over to platinum labz and get some of there acne annihilator. it will clear you right up. effective and cheap.

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    go over to platinum labz and get some of there acne annihilator. it will clear you right up. effective and cheap.
    I just ordered acne tame from need2buildmuscle, I've read good things about it. I think it's great some of these supp companies take acne into consideration and try and make safe supplements to support it.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Nizoral 2% shampoo. Blocks DHT at the scalp as well as any skin surface you rub it on and let it soak into for a few mins.

Use Nizoral with dish soap and you're good to go after a few weeks.

JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member
    try using tetracyclin (or however its spelled). again, you would have to go to the doc and have it prescribed but it doesnt have the nasty sides accutane has and its much easier to get prescribed than accutane.

BlueNY81 is offline New Member
    Not sure if this helps, but I use Hydrogen Peroxide over the skin, wait 1 -2 minutes then put rubbing alcohol over it. Always works on my face.........

Akron45 is offline New Member
    I have bad back/shoulder acne and I recently began head & shoulders as per a suggestion. It has cleared about 40% and no new pimples at this point (1 week in).

Thread Information