Thread: Gyno question

johnjohny is offline Associate Member

Gyno question

Ok I'm 6'3" 290 bf 20%
    I took a very low steroid cycle about 8 weeks
    50mg winni Ed and prop 1/2 cc eod and I did my pct for 4 weeks clomid and nolva and I didn't have any of the symptoms of gyno I don't feel any small hard lumps and still don't I'm trying to figure out some stuff
    I think I just have a little chest fat and I'm hoping it's not gyno if you don't feel a lump there then it's not gyno right ???? And I have been haveing I think sensitivity in my chest a month and a half after my cycle so I'm trying to figure out if I have a problem or it's all in my head!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You don't necessarily have to have a lump for slight Gyno. Irritation/itchyness/tenderness on or around the nipple are also clues.

johnjohny is offline Associate Member
    I had that for a day back on a diffent cycle but took novadex and it stopped I was on sust 250 then
    I just have a decent amount of fat on my chest and I hate it and I'm hoping with diet and cardio I can get rid of it and I just don't want it to be gyno because I'd have to get surgery to get rid of it
    Would takeing letzrol to make sure if I had minor gyno it would get rid of it right just to cover my bases would that be a bad ideal

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    you should try to cut your bf% down. most exp guys here would tell you not to cycle untill your under 15%

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    If you run the letro gyno reversal protocol then make sure to run nolva for at least 2 weeks starting the day after your last letro dose. This will combat estrogen rebound that letro is infamous for causing. If theres no itchyness/soreness/ then I would just diet and cardio to lose it.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    maybe better to be safe than sorry, I would run a low dose letro oed just to make sure no gyno problems.

Thread Information