swanny34 is offline New Member

future cutting cycle

hey ya'll. have been reading til my eyes bleed for the last few months. i am going to stay at a "jailhouse" for the next 5 or 6 months probably. I have planned out my next cycle for when I get back at it. i am currently at 200 lbs. and 13%body fat. I am 6'1, 26 years old and previous (and only) cycle was Test E at 500 mg/week for 10 weeks and a-dex at .50 e3d for 10 weeks. PCT was nolva 40/20/10/10/10.

My diet is defiantly in order, next cycle planned as:

Wk 1-8 test prop 125mg EOD
    Wk 3-8 anavar 50-60mg ED
    Wk 3-12 adex .25mg EOD (reduces estrogen and keeps water gain down)
    Wk 9-13 nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10

Looking to lower my body fay to 9 or so % but stay at 200 lbs and cut.

Current diet :
    Breakfast: 6 eggs (only two yolks) 1 cup of grape nuts with 8 oz. of milk and 1 banana

Pre-workout- 1 scoop ON whey protein and 1 scoop ON glycomaze carb powder and 1 apple

post-workout- 1 and1/2 scoop ON whey protein and 2 scoops ON glycomaze carb powder

next meal : 8 oz. turkey breast with 2 slices of whole grain bread, 8 oz of spinach, 1 cup of broccoli and 1 cup of brown rice.

next meal: 12 oz. of grilled chicken breast and 1 cup of broccoli with 1/2 cup brown rice

next meal: same as previous:

before bed: 2 scoops of ON casein protein.

Please give any feedback or suggestions of change. Thanks fellow bros.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Cycle doesn't look bad.

I wouldn't use the adex in pct.

Not sure what you mean by a "jailhouse", but are you going to be able to lift/diet there?

PCT looks light. I'd prefer to see 40/40/20/20. For Anavar alone at that dosage I'd recommend Nolva at 20/20/20. With test, which will be much more suppressive you need to kick start natural production harder and maintain assistance longer. You are starting right away though, whereas typically you'd wait two weeks after your last shot of test to start PCT. I'd advise you to do a bit more research on the PCT side of it.

No Adex in PCT as noted.

Thread Information