MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Planning over ready to come over to the dakside

Ok after hundreds of visits to the forums and too much reading im totally confused, but i think i got it worked out just want exp members to tweek if you think it's needed.
    About me:
    40 yrs old
    5'9'' 186lbs
    bf est at 14-18%
    33-34" waist
    training 4 yrs with less than expected gains, diet is clean protien, complex cars, good fats etc... Been bulking w/food only trying to prime my body for the excess cals needed to grow,muti vits daily and so on...
    This will be my first cycle, nolva on hand as well as clomid
    please lay out on cycle ai's if needed (ex:gyno)
    12 week cycle
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg wk
    wk 1-12 test e 400 mg wk
    wk 8-12 win depot 50 mg eod. Pct will be clomid 3 wks after last deca shot: Week 1 100mgs daily weeks 2-3 50mgs daily i hope i got this pretty well thought out i don't want to look like a tool! I look foward to hearing from the pros as i am just a novis!
    Thanks guys...

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Ok after hundreds of visits to the forums and too much reading im totally confused, but i think i got it worked out just want exp members to tweek if you think it's needed.
    About me:
    40 yrs old
    5'9'' 186lbs
    bf est at 14-18%
    33-34" waist
    training 4 yrs with less than expected gains, diet is clean protien, complex cars, good fats etc... Been bulking w/food only trying to prime my body for the excess cals needed to grow,muti vits daily and so on...
    This will be my first cycle, nolva on hand as well as clomid
    please lay out on cycle ai's if needed (ex:gyno)
    12 week cycle
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg wk
    wk 1-12 test e 400 mg wk
    wk 8-12 win depot 50 mg eod. Pct will be clomid 3 wks after last deca shot: Week 1 100mgs daily weeks 2-3 50mgs daily i hope i got this pretty well thought out i don't want to look like a tool! I look foward to hearing from the pros as i am just a novis!
    Thanks guys...
    The two highlighted bold concern me. First being your BF. Get it accurately measured. Guessing isn't always the best method and a 4% difference is quit a stretch.

Second being the fact that you haven't made the gains you were striving for. This could be due to your diet or training habits. I highly suggest you review these two and tweak them if need be before hoping on the juice train.

With that being said, your cycle needs to be tweaked. 3 compounds on a first run is not ideal for various reasons. 2 at the very most, and you may want to re-consider your oral. Stan is notorious on your joints. Are your goals strictly to bulk? Dbol or Drol would compliment your cycle far better than Stan.

Test 10-12 weeks 400-500mg PW
    Kicker is optional; first 4-6 weeks or last 4-6 weeks as a finisher.
    Dex 0.5mg EOD or Exe 10mg EOD if needed as Gyno/Bloat treatment.
    Liver support: Liv52 w/ Milk Thistle or otherwise.
    PCT when half life is up.
    Blood work prior to cycle and 1 month after PCT.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Hp covered just about everything. Pay close attention to what he said.

On another note. Have you thought about having your test levels checked to see if you need put on hrt/trt? At your age it's very possible and if your levels are low trt could help you with the gains you're looking for and you'd still have the option to cycle freely.

Thanks for the quick reply hawaiian
    i have to confess i put the cart before the hoarse like a stupid rookie i already have deca in route..i guess i can be generous and give to a buddy or hold it for a later time..ok we go test e only im with you a majority of guys say to go that route and majority rules.diet is always a work in progress, but ive maintained this weight while my cloths get bigger so i guess muscle groth is evident,maybe i just have poor body image, i dunno.reason for the winny was to combat the bloat and im sorry but i thought depot was an injectable not an oral! Did i misunderstand you?
    I was planning on the thistle just forgot to mention it.
    Your avatar is my goal..lol listen im not a sloppy 186 just not happy where im at! As far as diet i guess im afraid of getting fat so i always probebly under ate...god i sound like a chic..lol. But i admit since ive bumped up the calories my musles feel more full and althogh ive put a couple of pounds on i feel tight and i think i look slimmer. Im not planning on cycling untill nov-dec so i can get bf down if needed.as far as training i like to mix it up so i can shock the muscles and not just go throug the same old rutine.one last thing..dex-exe ? Full name please

STACK IT
    I HEAR YOU AND YES ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO I HAD TEST CHECKED DOC SAYS ITS GOOD BUT IM NOT TO SURE: ie LOW SEX DRIVE AND SOMETIMES NO DESIRE TO PUSH THROUG WORKOUT. SPOKE TO DOC ABOUT MY PLANS AND HE IS WILLING TO MONITOR ME IF I GO FOR IT WHICH IS PRETTY COOL EVEN OFFERED HYPS! DEF GONNA GET BLOOD WORK BEFORE AND AFTER

You are correct in the Winstrol issue. Either form will tax the liver.
    Don't be afraid of upping your calories and utilizing an essential amount of macros to reach your goals. There are ways to consume 6 meals a day while keeping a lean physique. Limiting your sodium intake, avoiding saturated fats, eating lean sources of protein, avoiding canned goods, utilizing complex carbs throughout the day ect.
    Arimidex = Dex
    Aromasin = Exemestane
    Sorry for a abbreviations, old habits.

Before December hits I suggest using these few months to make necessary adjustments to your diet as needed. Then consider cycling.

As suggested above, Testosterone Replace Therapy might be a good option. You should look into it. Get some blood work done prior to cycling to see where your test levels stand. And don't forget blood work post-PCT.

Arimidex -NOLVADEX 1 IN THE SAME?
    EG FOOD DAY
    MEAL 1:4 SCRAMBLED EGGS 2 SLICE WHOLE WHEAT TOAST
    MEAL 2:4-6 OZ CHIX BAKED POTATOE
    MEAL 3:YOGURT PIECE OF FRUIT PROTIEN SHAKE
    MEAL 4:4-6 OZ LEAN RED MEAT OR 2 CANS TUNA -1CUP BROWN RICE
    WORK OUT 45 MIN TO HOUR WEIGHTS-20 MIN CARDIO
    POST WO SHAKE
    POST WO MEAL CONSISTS OF ANYTHING FROM CHIX TO STEAK TO LEAN PORK W/LOW CLYCEMIC PASTA OR PATATOE AND SALAD
    SORRY NOT JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE I AM READING YOU REPLYS JUST TRYING TO GET YOU IM MY HEAD SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE IM AT..
    AS FAR AS BLOOD I REPLIED TO STACK IT...DEF GONNA GET TEST LEVELS CHECKED
    THANKS LOVIN THE REPORE!

Replace the wheat toast with Ezekiel. Toss the lean pork. Stick with whole grain pasta. Focus on HIIT cardiovascular training.

HIIT IS WHAT I DO
    I DONT THINK MY LOCAL DELI OFFERS Ezekiel

Arimidex -NOLVADEX 1 IN THE SAME?

No. Dex is an Aromatase Inhibitor and Nolvadex is a selective estrogen receptor modulator.

Got it dex for bitch tits/bloat
    nolva to get natty test levels back asap (pct)
    gonna print and keep anything else assuming i go test only when ready.
    And not to be redundant are you a definate no on the stanz, is it just a waste of time, i heard you get some pretty good strenth gains from it
    more strength=heavier weight=bigger gains...or is the test that well rounded for a first cycle..ps dont forget in sitting on this deca or im i just s.o.l on that

Nolva can also assist in Gyno as well. If you want to run an oral, choose something that won't destroy your joints. Let the Deca collect some dust for a while, until you are ready to use it.

Good lookin hawaiian. I will definately take your advice i am optimistic about my new diet and training plan i really want to do this naturally but i'm getting older and it's a little harder but shi* i aint dead.
    I'll keep tou posted as time goes by...peaaaace

Thread Information