My friend and I both started the same cycle. I used Arimidex @ .25 mg ED. He didn't run an AI for fear it would reduce his gains. This was my 2nd cycle, his first. His body fat is low, lower than mine in fact at around 10%. His diet is on point, he is 29 & has trained for many years.

We both did a 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg/week.

Our last injection was last Thursday, 4 days ago.

About 2 weeks ago, my friend complained he was experiencing sensitivity in his right nipple. Over the course of a few days, this developed into strong sensitivity, itching and pain. He started taking Nolvadex @ 40 mg ED, so he has been using the Nolva for a little over a week. He said the symptoms have not gotten any better, if anything, worse. He is now experiencing this in both nipples (the left nipple started after he started the Novladex). He then told me he felt slight sensitivity on and off his whole cycle but disregarded it. Now it seems it is definitely out of hand. He said he does not feel any lumps behind his nipples, although he said the area around his nipple feels swollen or inflamed, like harder than normal. I declined his offer to feel his breasts so I cannot confirm or deny this.

We both will be staring PCT next Thursday, 10 days from now. For PCT we were using the standard Clomid (100/100/50/50) & Nolvadex (40/40/20/20).

My question is what would be his best course of action at this point? Continue the Nolvadex right up until PCT and hope for the best? I also have Letro, Aromasin & Arimidex. Should he add any of these now or to PCT?

Please note, all my products are legit. I am confident of that.

Thanks in advance for any help.