bodybuilder is offline Senior Member

first cycle advise teste e

Whats up guys about to start my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate . I have done a cycle of pro hormones (finaflex) but this will be my very first reall juice cycle.
    Im 28, 5'11, 200lb.

This is what i have planed so far.
    2/wk mon and thur 250 mg for 12wk.
    14 days after my last injection nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct.

Should a also add clomid with the nolva. Should i also be taking Proviron during my cycle? Any advise would be helpfull.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 09-07-2010 at 12:20 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Add the following info for better advise:
    Body fat %?
    Diet?
    Years Training?
    Goals?

250mg a week at one injection a week is an inadequate first cycle. Go to the homepage and look at cycles. Check out the begginner ones. Stacking is also not recommended for your first cycle. Use the search button and look up first time cycles on this forum , it'll give you a good idea of what is and isn't a good first cycle. My advice would be if you're diets in order (check the diet forum or post it on here) And you've been training hard for at least 2 years, and you're at a peak you just can't get past would be run test e at 500mg a week split into a minimum of two injections. for 10-12 weeks. Also the half life of test e is 18 days i believe so vets correct me if i'm wrong that would be 18 days after last injection start PCT

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    nevermind Test e is 14 days so start PCT 14 days after

gregghowie is offline Junior Member

Smile

Hey man take a look at my planned cycle. I am looking at doing cyp. But I think you will get a number of answers out of it. Particulary at the PCT cus I dont reckon that yours is up to scratch. At the moment its on page two of this forum and its titled how am I looking. Just note that a few other issues are discussed in that one, but there is still good info there.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Whats up guys about to start my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate . I have done a cycle of pro hormones (finaflex) but this will be my very first reall juice cycle.
    Im 28, 5'11, 200lb.

This is what i have planed so far.
    1/wk 250 mg for 12wk. Dose is too low, imo. Raise it to AT LEAST 350mg/wk.

14 days after my last injection nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct.That is a weak PCT. The pct stickies are your friend.

Should a also add clomid with the nolva.Yes that's one option

Should i also be taking Proviron during my cycle?No, no need for proviron Any advise would be helpfull.
    Bolds above.

Do you know your approximate body fat?

I dont know exactly what my body fat is never checked. i have been working out for about two yrs now 6 times a week. It seems as though i have reached my peak since i have been stuck at 200lb for the last year or so. I will be the first to say that my diet sucks. I do try and eat health like steak,chicken,fish, but every now and then i eat fast food. i do drink two protin sakes a day.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    You should really increase the amount of Test

Yah looks like i should run 500mg once a week. The only reason i had it at 250mg/wk was because its my first cycle. So im looking at ordering some clomid, how should i dose it with nolva for my pct.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    It seems as though i have reached my peak since i have been stuck at 200lb for the last year or so. I will be the first to say that my diet sucks.
    Dude, I promise you did not hit your peak within a year of starting a workout program.

Fix your diet first, then see if you're still stuck at your "peak"...a lot of people hit false peaks and plateaus. They think that they have maxed out their natural potential, and it's more often a case of inadequate diet. Using this information, we could say that if you fixed your diet, which you admit sucks, you would probably progress more naturally.

The thing is, if your diet sucks, test isn't going to help you. You'll still be stuck.

I'm also guessing at 5'11" and 200 lbs that your training methods could be called into question, as well. Luckily for you you're at the right place. This forum has sections for all these things and many people more than willing to help you get on the right track.

You've only been working out for two years. That's nothing. I was hitting the gym more consistently than anyone I know for 8 years before I even started thinking about AAS as a possibility. After that it took another year and a half before I actually started my first cycle.

Don't sell yourself short. There's too many inflated dreams and false hopes on this forum during the summers. Don't be one of them.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    As d7m already stated, the PCT stickies will have plenty of sample protocols. Come back if you get confused and we'll help you.

actually i have been working out for about 5 yrs now but i was not as dedicated as i am now that is why i put 2 yrs. My first 3 yrs i was going to the gym on and off but for the last two yrs i have been hiting it pritty hard 6 days a week. Now the problem is that i have already orderd my cycle. Do you think if i get my diet down i will be able to have a good cycle.

Thread Information