WilliamCutting is offline New Member

Starting gyno treatment...

My friend and I both started the same cycle. I used Arimidex @ .25 mg ED. He didn't run an AI for fear it would reduce his gains. This was my 2nd cycle, his first. His body fat is low, lower than mine in fact at around 10%. His diet is on point, he is 29 & has trained for many years.

We both did a 12 week cycle of Test E @ 500 mg/week.

Our last injection was last Thursday, 4 days ago.

About 2 weeks ago, my friend complained he was experiencing sensitivity in his right nipple. Over the course of a few days, this developed into strong sensitivity, itching and pain. He started taking Nolvadex @ 40 mg ED, so he has been using the Nolva for a little over a week. He said the symptoms have not gotten any better, if anything, worse. He is now experiencing this in both nipples (the left nipple started after he started the Novladex). He then told me he felt slight sensitivity on and off his whole cycle but disregarded it. Now it seems it is definitely out of hand. He said he does not feel any lumps behind his nipples, although he said the area around his nipple feels swollen or inflamed, like harder than normal. I declined his offer to feel his breasts so I cannot confirm or deny this.

We both will be staring PCT next Thursday, 10 days from now. For PCT we were using the standard Clomid (100/100/50/50) & Nolvadex (40/40/20/20).

My question is what would be his best course of action at this point? Continue the Nolvadex right up until PCT and hope for the best? I also have Letro, Aromasin & Arimidex. Should he add any of these now or to PCT?

Please note, all my products are legit. I am confident of that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    I would hit up some letro if I was your mate, especially if there are lumps . . .

WilliamCutting is offline New Member
    The problem I saw with using Letro is the timing.

We are starting PCT in 9 days. I don't believe that is enough time for the Letro to be taken correctly to reverse gyno symptoms. At this point, I would also think it would be worse to postpone PCT in favor of running the Letro, that seems like it's own disaster. Also from what I understand, Letro should not be taken with the Nolva, an integral part of PCT, so it's not like he can start the Letro and stay on it into PCT.

What I was thinking is maybe he should start the Aromasin . Continue take Nolva at 40 mg ED, which he is already doing, and run it right up until the start of PCT, for the first 2 weeks of PCT and continue with the normal Novla PCT dosages from there. Start the Aromasin now, at 25 mg ED, and continue it throughout PCT. I was wondering if maybe he should stay on the Nolva for a few weeks at 20 mg ED after PCT just to control any rebound that may occur.

I don't have a lot of experience with this and most of the gyno treatment protocols on here involve using Letro, which I don't think he can do like I mentioned previously, and using Novladex, which he already is, but it's not effective for him.
    Last edited by WilliamCutting; 08-17-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information